Register Now
StaceyPowers

Oldest console you own?

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

It's only one of my cousin's that's just 12 years of age but his playing maturing is at its peak like he's 30. I really enjoy playing with him. 

If I happen to get any cousins who can play that well with such maturity, I'd be happy to play games all day long and always with him. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

If I happen to get any cousins who can play that well with such maturity, I'd be happy to play games all day long and always with him. 

It's actually that easy to get such a cousin because they are hard to get by. I'd cherish my own cousin who gives me that opportunity. 

On 8/30/2018 at 7:49 AM, Demon_skeith said:

Same for me, we have the NES around here somewhere though I know it would look like crap on our large 60 inch flat screen tv. I know when I visited my grandma she had an atari laying around.

I never did owned a NES and it feels like a big part of me missed out on a lot of games that I should have played. 

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

I never did owned a NES and it feels like a big part of me missed out on a lot of games that I should have played. 

I think that I have a friend who wanted to sell his own some years ago. Let me see if he still wants to sell it and if it's possible to ship it from his location to yours. 

57 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I think that I have a friend who wanted to sell his own some years ago. Let me see if he still wants to sell it and if it's possible to ship it from his location to yours. 

I will be waiting for your feedback on that. Hopefully, it's going to be possible to ship it to Singapore. 

On 11/28/2021 at 8:43 PM, onii chan said:

oldest console i have is ps1 with a couple games but its somewhere stored away in the garage with the ps2 and ps3, i maybe play with all of them like once a year 😂

I can't really remember the last time I played on Playstation 1. I can still remember how the system looks like because I had it for a while before parting with it. 

21 hours ago, Heatman said:

I can't really remember the last time I played on Playstation 1. I can still remember how the system looks like because I had it for a while before parting with it. 

It's been ages ago since Playstation 1 hit the gaming industry. It was a big success back then but old things do pass way. 

7 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

PS5, Xbox series X/S are trending, even PS4 isn't all that tremding due to the existence of all this new consoles. 

PS5 and Xbox series X/S are definitely not old consoles. I can't wait to get Playstation 5 by next year. 

Mine is the sega sg-1000 released in 1983, it still works fine last time i booted it up even got the box and everithing with it.

I'm not huge on consoles that were released before i was born, but i'm a sega fan above anything else so sega's first home console was a must buy for me.

Edited by Yaramaki

5 minutes ago, Yaramaki said:

Mine is the sega sg-1000 released in 1983, it still works fine last time i booted it up even got the box and everithing with it.

I'm not huge on consoles that were released before i was born, but i'm a sega fan above anything else so sega's first home console was a must buy for me.

Sega Genesis happens to me my get to when it comes to oldest Sega console I ever owned. So, you're a fan of PC? 

1 hour ago, Yaramaki said:

I have played more on consoles all my life and it's why I'm trying so hard to get into playing often in PC. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

Sega Genesis happens to me my get to when it comes to oldest Sega console I ever owned. So, you're a fan of PC? 

I think you miss understood me i'm not a pc gamer, never was infact. I'm 100% console player.

i'm not into consoles that were released before i was born like that atari 2600, colecovision that sort off thing.

1 hour ago, Yaramaki said: