Register Now
StaceyPowers

Oldest console you own?

On 12/16/2021 at 4:36 PM, Heatman said:

Just like how I never got enough playing experience or time with my Playstation 2 and 3 because I have it given away. It's only my PS1 and PS4 that have stuck with me for far too long. 

If you have a lot of siblings and relatives visiting your home, they will definitely want to take one of your systems. 

9 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I didn't say I have them either, I am simply to say, they've been in existence long time ago. I didn't own a Sega console, but my friend did, and I enjoyed his Sega Genesis console back then. 

I get that already man and there isn't any issues with having more of them. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

If you have a lot of siblings and relatives visiting your home, they will definitely want to take one of your systems. 

Yeah, that's how I get to lose more playing hours and experience with that particular console as I couldn't buy it all over again. 

14 hours ago, Boblee said:

If you still have the drive adding more of the retro consoles you can simply do asap and get it for yourself and enjoy some retro gaming time. 

17 hours ago, Justin11 said:

If you still have the drive adding more of the retro consoles you can simply do asap and get it for yourself and enjoy some retro gaming time. 

To some gamers, it's something that they can't stop playing with. In fact, it's a big part of them on all ways when it comes to what they play. 

22 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I have such drive and as I'm just looking at it, I might end up getting another one all together because it's necessary to do so. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

I have such drive and as I'm just looking at it, I might end up getting another one all together because it's necessary to do so. 

That's commendable, I am looking forward getting your update concerning the retro gaming console and its games. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

I visited my uncle last week and found out he's still got his Atari Jaguar, a console that dates back to 1993. 

Your uncle is simply good in preserving an electronic device, if do. I believe he will be very careful too with other things that needs careful usage. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

I visited my uncle last week and found out he's still got his Atari Jaguar, a console that dates back to 1993. 

If my memory serves me well, I think that Atari Jaguar looks a little bit like a Sega console right? 

33 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

I didn't experience old school life, I wish I was born early 80s or 90s I would have enjoyed playing those retro console games like the one Atari offers. 

You can always get those old generation consoles on Amazon or eBay. Just like Atari Jaguar, it's available on Amazon.com. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

You can always get those old generation consoles on Amazon or eBay. Just like Atari Jaguar, it's available on Amazon.com. 

That's simply awesome for me to know that from you. Which means gamers in next generation can still lay their hands on the console because it's been preserved, and again, the company are still making the console I believed some 

1 hour ago, Head_Hunter said:

That's simply awesome for me to know that from you. Which means gamers in next generation can still lay their hands on the console because it's been preserved, and again, the company are still making the console I believed some 

Of course yes, it's very possible to get some of those old generation consoles today with some gamers willing to sell their own. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

Of course yes, it's very possible to get some of those old generation consoles today with some gamers willing to sell their own. 

I do believe that too, it's from those gamers that owned it in the past that want to sell their own that put it up on Amazon or ebay. 

16 hours ago, Heatman said:

I do believe that too, it's from those gamers that owned it in the past that want to sell their own that put it up on Amazon or ebay. 

Yes of course, a friend of mine actually put his Nintendo 64 for sale on eBay just last week.