Register Now
StaceyPowers

Oldest console you own?

23 hours ago, Boblee said:

PS5 and Xbox series X/S are definitely not old consoles. I can't wait to get Playstation 5 by next year. 

Yes, they aren't at all, they're just newly made. I am hoping to get any of them this year, if things goes as planned. 

5 minutes ago, Prof elohstar said:

The oldest console I have is PlayStation 2 slim. I have this game for over 13 years now. Downloaded series of games on it. 

Wait! You're still playing with your Playstation 2 Slim now? Or you have another new generation console that you play with as well? 

7 minutes ago, Prof elohstar said:

I have the PlayStation 2 slim, I play it occasionally. I also have PlayStation 4. I had all PlayStation series but have 1 and 3 out. 

6 minutes ago, Prof elohstar said:

Sorry, I mean I have all PlayStation series apart from ps5. I haven't played it yet and I don't have it either. 

That's nice. With time, I believe that most of us would have Playstation 5 just like we did with Playstation 4 when it came out. 

I've been thinking of looking for really old consoles, like the ones that came out before the NES and I think even the Atari consoles. I know there was a lot of in home consoles that didn't last too long. Think it'd be fun to check some of those consoles out next. 

3 hours ago, Kane99 said:

I've been thinking of looking for really old consoles, like the ones that came out before the NES and I think even the Atari consoles. I know there was a lot of in home consoles that didn't last too long. Think it'd be fun to check some of those consoles out next. 

Maybe you can look into getting Atari 2600. It's a pretty old system if you ask me. What do you think about getting it? 

On 2/28/2022 at 9:12 AM, Boblee said:

PS5 and Xbox series X/S are definitely not old consoles. I can't wait to get Playstation 5 by next year. 

They are just the latest franchise video game consoles at the moment. That's why everyone is in-demand of the consoles at the moment. 

Just now, Head_Hunter said:

They are just the latest franchise video game consoles at the moment. That's why everyone is in-demand of the consoles at the moment. 

Yeah, it's something that makes me value any gamer who still decides to give his or her time to our olden days console like SNES, Atari 2600 and the rest. 

22 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

And funny enough, they are not available in the market especially Playstation 5. We are still suffering from the effects of the pandemic of coronavirus. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

And funny enough, they are not available in the market especially Playstation 5. We are still suffering from the effects of the pandemic of coronavirus. 

Do you think covid 19 limited the production of PS5 at the moment? 

6 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Do you think covid 19 limited the production of PS5 at the moment? 

YES, I DO 100%. 

If it's not as a result of the pandemic of coronavirus, I wonder what else would have caused it.