Register Now
StaceyPowers

Oldest console you own?

I don't know if Covid 19 stopped or halted the production of PS5. Because, it isn't about gathering in large group to make consoles. It undergoes processes before coming out with the best, maybe Sony is still working in the console features, who knows. 

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

Can you tell me what in the world that wasn't affected by the pandemic of coronavirus? 

I understand that covid 19 affected many things offline. But businesses running online wasn't affected all that. Video game production isn't affected at that badly, because we see the availability of video games and some consoles being released. 

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

Can you tell me what in the world that wasn't affected by the pandemic of coronavirus? 

The truth of the matter is that there isn't any aspect of the human world that's not affected by the pandemic of coronavirus and still been affected by it. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

I even have mine as well and including my Gameboy player. Although, the latter no longer works. 

I can't really remember the last time I saw a Gameboy. I might end up getting it for my cousin. 

On 3/4/2022 at 12:52 AM, Justin11 said:

I don't know if Covid 19 stopped or halted the production of PS5. Because, it isn't about gathering in large group to make consoles. It undergoes processes before coming out with the best, maybe Sony is still working in the console features, who knows. 

The Covid era affected a lot of things, but I have my doubts when it comes to why Sony is behaving this way with the production of PS5.

5 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

The Covid era affected a lot of things, but I have my doubts when it comes to why Sony is behaving this way with the production of PS5.

Those that had to pre order it were given the time frame of getting it late October. So, the question is whether it's not even in the company at all? 

22 hours ago, Heatman said:

I even have mine as well and including my Gameboy player. Although, the latter no longer works. 

That's tremendous that you're preservative in nature. Even PS2 I had in the past, I couldn't hold up to it, I am not preservative in nature. 

10 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

Pretty sure Sony is doing their best to ship out as many consoles as they possibly can. I always heard their is a shortage of certain chips so if you they don't have have those they can't manufactor their consoles at full capacity. 

On 3/4/2022 at 1:48 AM, Head_Hunter said:

I understand that covid 19 affected many things offline. But businesses running online wasn't affected all that. Video game production isn't affected at that badly, because we see the availability of video games and some consoles being released. 

Many businesses went through hard times or even went bankrupt because they were forced to sell online and diden't have a clue how to go about it. 

From personal experience i make about 250 euro a month less since the pandemic. While not the end of the world, it's maybe a sign i need to start looking for a job elsewhere. 

37 minutes ago, Yaramaki said:

Many businesses went through hard times or even went bankrupt because they were forced to sell online and diden't have a clue how to go about it. 

From personal experience i make about 250 euro a month less since the pandemic. While not the end of the world, it's maybe a sign i need to start looking for a job elsewhere. 

It's devastating indeed for the negative things caused by Covid 19. It's a pity too you earn less since covid 19 started. Maybe you should look elsewhere, get another strategy to climb up the ladder with earnings. 

5 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

That's tremendous that you're preservative in nature. Even PS2 I had in the past, I couldn't hold up to it, I am not preservative in nature. 

A friend of mine whom meet online and visited still plays his Playstation 2. I really enjoyed it the last time I visited him. 

On 3/4/2022 at 10:49 AM, Boblee said:

My Sega console is pretty the only oldest console that I have that's still playable amongst all that I had in past decade.

I didn't know where I dropped my Sega when I moved to a new city. My focus was on ensuring I moved out with my two cats and a dog.