Register Now
DC

Last Game Played

The last game I played was Fortnite around Sunday. I have been so busy this week so have not played as much as I would normally. Hoping this weekend will be a little more chill so I can play more. Feel like I have missed out a lot of the Fortnite OG season which is a shame. 

If tablet games count, then the last game I played was Zen Color. It's a color by numbers game that I find really relaxing. If tablet games don't count, then (surprise surprise!) it would be RDR2. I played it for a couple hours yesterday. I've finished off the entire game including Epilogue II. So now I'm doing challenges. It's 4:52AM right now, and I'm planning on getting on once I finish a couple things on the computer.

The last game I played was Fortnite last night. Hoping I can get through the battle pass before the season ends tomorrow but I am cutting it fine and still need 17 levels. 

Going to be playing some more later so hoping I can at least complete as much as I can even if I don't complete it all. 

On 11/29/2023 at 5:53 AM, The Blackangel said:

it would be RDR2

Would you believe for the last month every time I saw that my mind read it as "R2-D2", lol 😂

I was looking at a list of games/game series that were great and Red Dead Redemption, 1 and 2, were on the list, and then it hit me and I thought of you and how often you refer to it, lol.

The last game I played was Fortnite just last night. I played a few solo games and was very close to win but didn't quite get it. My aim is to get my first win of the season! 

The Lego mode released today and so many seem to be really enjoying it so I am excited to jump on that when I get the chance.