Register Now
DC

Last Game Played

17 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

I just managed to play The Witcher 3 : Wild Hunt on my Nintendo Switch for about an hour today. It's the only thing I'm playing today. 

How long did you eventually give to playing The Witcher 3 :Wild Hunt yesterday? I was able to play for just an hour on the game later in the night. 

42 minutes ago, Heatman said:

How long did you eventually give to playing The Witcher 3 :Wild Hunt yesterday? I was able to play for just an hour on the game later in the night. 

What is wrong with you? He literally said he played for an hour! You really couldn't care less if you say something stupid, just so long as it's something.

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

Few hours before I went to bed, I still played a little bit more before finally calling it a day. It should be about at least 45 minutes that I played, until sleep says no more. 

10 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

Few hours before I went to bed, I still played a little bit more before finally calling it a day. It should be about at least 45 minutes that I played, until sleep says no more. 

It's good to hear that you still played a little more of the game before retiring to sleep. I have already mapped out games I will be playing today and have already played one of them which is Deliver Us the Moon.