Register Now
DC

Last Game Played

I'm back in red dead redemption 2 again. Kinda bored of powerwash simulator, but may revisit it some more before my game pass runs out. I have some other games I downloaded on game pass, but still have yet to actually play. Only have like a week left on game pass now. 😞

Jumped on Fallout 76 to help a friend move stuff over to one of his other characters. I am just so bored with this game. I played it because my friends wanted me to, but I can't seem to get invested into it for some reason. I suppose once I get to a higher level it'll start to get fun, but I'm tired of the resource management side of the game, and having to constantly get rid of things just so I can move. Ugh! I'd rather play Fallout 4. 

5 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Jumped on Fallout 76 to help a friend move stuff over to one of his other characters. I am just so bored with this game. I played it because my friends wanted me to, but I can't seem to get invested into it for some reason. I suppose once I get to a higher level it'll start to get fun, but I'm tired of the resource management side of the game, and having to constantly get rid of things just so I can move. Ugh! I'd rather play Fallout 4. 

I got a key about two years back and used it but I still haven't attempted to install Fallout 76. A good number of people are telling me the game is now decent but i'm just not interested in it.

17 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

I got a key about two years back and used it but I still haven't attempted to install Fallout 76. A good number of people are telling me the game is now decent but i'm just not interested in it.

To be fair, it has gotten vastly better since its initial release blunder. I remember the problems Bethesda and company had dealing with the constant problems at release. Not only that, they didn't release the exact duffel bag that was promised for the collectors edition. It was just one thing after the other with them. But, after years of fixing, things have gotten a lot better. It's still a glitchy mess where a lot of stuff still hasn't been sorted out. Give it a go if you have a group of friends willing to play, because it can be fun. 

I can't believe I'm saying this but... Hello Kitty & Sanrio Friends 3D Racing. I'd bought it a good while ago because I wanted a new kart racer to play, but then I saw how easy it was to complete. For some reason I'd uninstalled it halfway through perfecting it, and so going on an Achievement Perfection spree, decided to finish it off. It's... functional, and its music is awesome, but the gameplay isn't particularly challenging and not worth the £15 price tag unless you're a die-hard karting fan.

And yet it's still better than most kart racers I've played by virtue of it trading efficiency for everything else. I won't lie, the game's had a profound effect on my desire to look up what exactly Hello Kitty's all about.

56 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I'm just recovering from treating malaria and typhoid fever, I'm taking on games that's not going to stress me too much. 

Good grief. I'm sure I speak for all of the forum when I wish you a safe and swift recovery!