Register Now
DC

Last Game Played

Played some Astro's Playroom on my PS5 before quitting quickly when I got stuck. Playing Astro's Playroom, that's how bored I was. lol

Also downloaded Tearaway Unfolded through PS Plus. It's okay, but I couldn't get the companion app to work properly on the PS5.

2 hours ago, Kyng said:

Transport Fever.

Getting quite close to the end of my game now... I'm into 1980 🙂

So wait, I'm a little confused. Do you like start a railway in the 1800's then run it to the present day?

On 4/22/2023 at 8:52 PM, Shagger said:

So wait, I'm a little confused. Do you like start a railway in the 1800's then run it to the present day?

Yeah, pretty much. Most games start in 1850, and I usually play them through to 2025 and then stop. (Theoretically, you could continue as long as you want - but since there are no new vehicles past the 2010s, there's no real reason to continue much beyond there!)

Anyway, the last game I played was The Sims 4.

Edited by Kyng

I'm currently playing the Resident Evil 4 Remake, and I'm loving it so far. Never actually played the original, so I was very excited to see what all the fuss was about, and so far it's living up to the hype. 

8 hours ago, killamch89 said:

First time in months playing some Rocket League. Haven't lost my touch at all...

I've tried multiple times over the years to get into Rocket League, but it's never really clicked for me. I can never seem to actually have any real control over the ball 😄

I just started playing Bioshock. This is my second play through. Such a great setting and the graphics and colors are amazing. I'm really enjoying it this time around. I enjoyed it the first time too, but I developed a greater appreciation. A game like this could easily be a new generation game by the looks of it.