Register Now
killamch89

How Many Games Are In Your Steam Library?

I was going through my Steam Library today and realized that I had 615 games and I had only played 350 of them (and to think that I constantly grumble about wanting new games.). I'm not even sure where to start🤣. How many games do you have in your Steam Library? How many of them have you played? How do you deal with the games that you've bought but never got around to playing them?

7 hours ago, TheSteelyardDweller said:

@killamch89 rofl that is a crazy amount of games waiting for u. how will u ever get around to all of them lol. by the time you do you will have 300 more waiting for u i bet.

I'm pretty sure I won't ever get around to doing. Unless I undergo some kind of gaming retreat where I play games for 20+ hours for the next 3 months or something while totally neglecting everything else in my life, I really don't see how it will be possible. Add to the fact that I am constantly getting new games every week and it will only get worse.

4 hours ago, Alyxx said:

1140 games according to Steam.

How many of those have you played?

1 hour ago, TheSteelyardDweller said:

at least it is a good problem to have tho. gaming is my most expensive vice and i hardly buy anything compared to u lol

These games were accumulated over a period of 7-8 years and I always am lucky enough to get some free game codes so it does make up a percentage of the games I own.

4 minutes ago, Withywarlock said:

1,763 collected over 10 years. I can't say how many of those I've completed (at least 3), or even how many I will play. I'm not proud to have impulse purchased so many games, but a few hundred of those have brought - and will bring - many good times.

Steam library.PNG

What on Earth...Bro where do you even store so many games?! Where do you find time to play that many games?