Register Now
Kaynil

Mobile emulators for your PC

2 hours ago, killamch89 said:

As I said, it depends on what you use it for. Android Emulators are how YouTubers stream their favorite mobile games. Without it, the process to edit and upload the video would take way longer...

That's cool to get the info, but not all video game youtubers makes use of the android emulators. Their is still option to import into PC and upload to YouTube, are mine wrong? 

On 5/31/2022 at 4:30 PM, Head_Hunter said:

That's cool to get the info, but not all video game youtubers makes use of the android emulators. Their is still option to import into PC and upload to YouTube, are mine wrong? 

No but I'm simply pointing out the obvious that most use an Android emulator to record their mobile gameplay.

I use a wireless mobile phone controller that takes the share of a PlayStation controller and it very compatible for most games I like to play on mobile like COD a d fortnite. Emulators gives mobile phone video gaming a whole new experience that's why I enjoy to use them.

On 7/5/2022 at 6:44 AM, Clasher said:

I use a wireless mobile phone controller that takes the share of a PlayStation controller and it very compatible for most games I like to play on mobile like COD a d fortnite. Emulators gives mobile phone video gaming a whole new experience that's why I enjoy to use them.

They are good pathways to have one playing device and be able to enjoy it on another platform. It's what makes emulators have much relevance to a lot of gamers that are interested in making use of them. I have been using it for a while in the past but not recently. 

44 minutes ago, Heatman said:

They are good pathways to have one playing device and be able to enjoy it on another platform. It's what makes emulators have much relevance to a lot of gamers that are interested in making use of them. I have been using it for a while in the past but not recently. 

This emulator I am using is designed to look just like a PlayStation 4 controller and it is also compatible with my PS 4.

It Comes with a hold at the top where you can comfortably place your mobile phone or tablet and connects via WiFi so there isn't any wires to further complicate it.

Some emulators are nothing short of a Masterpiece.👌

21 hours ago, Clasher said:

This emulator I am using is designed to look just like a PlayStation 4 controller and it is also compatible with my PS 4.

It Comes with a hold at the top where you can comfortably place your mobile phone or tablet and connects via WiFi so there isn't any wires to further complicate it.

Some emulators are nothing short of a Masterpiece.👌

Yeah, the developers have been working up very hard on them in order to give their users a great gaming experience with their creation. I have had good times with the one's that I have used so far. 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, the developers have been working up very hard on them in order to give their users a great gaming experience with their creation. I have had good times with the one's that I have used so far. 

That's good, so What kind of emulators have you used to enhance your Mobile gaming experience in the past or present?

I never really found one, I tried getting a mobile emulator for my cousin's PC, but it wasn't possible for me since I don't have any place to look out for that. I only tested PS2 emulator to PC, which was 'PCSX2. 

There looks to be a lot of mobile emulators out there. I myself haven't tried any, because I really see no point in most mobile games these days lol. But I think it's cool to be able to play mobile games on your PC. Gives you more options. One of the emulators I found from a search is called Bluestacks. I'm not sure if anyone mentioned it yet but it looks pretty cool. Also, it looks like it may have its own mobile game marketplace as well, so idk how that works with Android and other devices. I don't know if they work with Apple apps though. 

On 7/8/2022 at 7:42 AM, Clasher said:

That's good, so What kind of emulators have you used to enhance your Mobile gaming experience in the past or present?

There are few of them that I usually prefer which are the following ;

1. Dolphin Emulator 

2. GBA.emu

3. ClassicBoy

On 7/22/2022 at 3:25 AM, Heatman said:

1. Dolphin Emulator 

2. GBA.emu

3. ClassicBoy

Dolphin Emulator is one of the best around and it gets constant updates. Duckstation which is a PS1 emulator can also be setup on android.

On 7/22/2022 at 9:25 AM, Heatman said:

1. Dolphin Emulator 

2. GBA.emu

3. ClassicBoy

Classic boy didn't fit in well with my PC when I made use of it. I think GBA.emu was the best for me as I got less of lagging when I played my games.

On 9/29/2022 at 11:02 PM, Ajibusu said:

Classic boy didn't fit in well with my PC when I made use of it. I think GBA.emu was the best for me as I got less of lagging when I played my games.

What kind of PC do you have? On another note, I've also used Classic boy and haven't really ever had any issues with it and that's from the early 2000s.

On 10/1/2022 at 5:20 AM, killamch89 said:

What kind of PC do you have? On another note, I've also used Classic boy and haven't really ever had any issues with it and that's from the early 2000s.

It's an HP laptop that I used for my final year academic project. Strong battery and I decided to use it for gaming purposes.