Register Now
Joshua Farrell

Dragon Ball Legends (mobile)

On 4/6/2022 at 5:48 PM, egghead said:

Sadly, this game is not available in my location.

That's odd. not that I heard about this game. but there are some of the other games which is location blocked. but DBZ has it properly for most locations.

On 4/16/2022 at 2:44 PM, skyfire said:

That's odd. not that I heard about this game. but there are some of the other games which is location blocked. but DBZ has it properly for most locations.

I am talking about Dragon Ball Legends and not Dragon Ball Z.

11 hours ago, egghead said:

I am talking about Dragon Ball Legends and not Dragon Ball Z.

He's right about Dragon Ball Z being available in most places but not Dragon Ball Legends. I'm trying to see if it's possible for me to pre register for the game but no way. 

On 4/23/2022 at 12:13 AM, Heatman said:

He's right about Dragon Ball Z being available in most places but not Dragon Ball Legends. I'm trying to see if it's possible for me to pre register for the game but no way. 

Sometimes the similar names confuse a lot. I don't see pre-register option.

17 hours ago, egghead said:

Sometimes the similar names confuse a lot. I don't see pre-register option.

That's very correct, it's something that's already happened to me on more than one occasion with some games that I even went and purchased the wrong one. 

I specifically play Legends because its one of the least grindy games Ive found. The only content I can think of that you may be referring to are things like the Gauntlet and USTR but if you spread them out over the entire 2 weeks its not bad at all. Also I dont consider the Battle Gauntlet to be the full 100 stages but more like 50, at best, since you can skip through 50 to 70% of it. 

For those saying it's not available, it currently shows it is for me. I'm going to guess that some of you's live outside of the US, and in turn may not be able to play it here. 

In regards to this game, it's really not my thing. I like DBZ to some extent, but I saw some of the gameplay, and I couldn't really see myself playing something like this. But I know some fans who would be, and I'll point them to it. 

15 hours ago, Clasher said:

I played a lot of dbz games in the past.

I haven't tried out the newer titles but I would like to get back into fighter games after a really long break from them.

The very last one I played in the Dragon Ball fighting game's franchise was Dragon Ball FighterZ. As for Dragon Ball Legends on mobile, I decided not to go for it.