Register Now
22_22

How long can you invest in a game?

On 10/15/2021 at 5:57 PM, Heatman said:

As far as this week is concerned, the summation of hours that I have invested in my gaming activities isn't more than 7 hour at the maximum. 

That's 1 hour game play time in a day, it's not too much in my opinion to play only for an hour in 24 hours that a day offers. 

22 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yes, it's necessary you take a deep rest when you're body is feeling tired due to dizziness incurred during play. When I burn myself out, I take a deserve rest and not trying to force myself playing further. 

I did enjoyed my time off yesterday from gaming. Although I later woke up in the middle of the night by 3am and played for 30 minutes with NFS Heat before going back to bed. 

On 10/17/2021 at 11:41 AM, Boblee said:

Today, I'm completely off any games today as I would like to sleep more and rest both my eyes and brain from too much stress. 

Even if I don't play games a whole day, my eyes won't still be able to rest because of other commitments that I have to take care of. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

I did enjoyed my time off yesterday from gaming. Although I later woke up in the middle of the night by 3am and played for 30 minutes with NFS Heat before going back to bed. 

Lol, you really don't want to miss out in any way when it concerns video games via your console. Which console are you playing with? 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

I only managed to play Tomb Raider for about an hour today before getting my duty calls. I might still play it before I get to bed. 

It's been a while since I played this Tomb Raider. I simply couldn't resist not watching the YouTube trailer all over again even when I had already watched it countless times.