Register Now
22_22

How long can you invest in a game?

15 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - truth be told after looking through the site for the second time last night, I kind of liked it and how it's set up. I may register an account on it soon. 

Yeah, twitch is well built, the experience there is superb when you look out the amazing features in the site, and channels created by gamers who stream video games consistently. 

On 10/23/2021 at 1:30 AM, Head_Hunter said:

30 mins is enough now for my video games since I don't have much of the free space to play them. 

30 minutes of gaming consistently will definitely cover up a good ground in a game you invested it on for straight 3 months. 

11 minutes ago, Heatman said:

30 minutes of gaming consistently will definitely cover up a good ground in a game you invested it on for straight 3 months. 

Yes, that's the left over time for me at the moment. And I'm still enjoying my time playing my favourite games. 

8 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

Yes, that's the left over time for me at the moment. And I'm still enjoying my time playing my favourite games. 

Yeah - to some people 30 minutes may seem small or short but it's when you play on a better consistent level for a long time, you would be better than who played 2 hours inconsistently. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - to some people 30 minutes may seem small or short but it's when you play on a better consistent level for a long time, you would be better than who played 2 hours inconsistently. 

I understand your points. When I am consistently playing my favourite game it gives me the optimism which is better off than one who is spending 2+ hours struggling around a particular game. 

On 10/25/2021 at 7:27 PM, Heatman said:

Playing consistently is something that most gamers don't do because of one reason or another but if you get to see one who's committed, he progresses faster. 

16 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Since they're addicted, their is no need to give it a break since they wants to play all the time. When covid19 lockdown started newly, I was left no choice but to play almost all the time. 

Yeah, their addiction is what makes their decisions for themselves by influencing most of it towards a particular game. Being addicted really sucks.