Register Now
22_22

How long can you invest in a game?

23 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, in as much as the kids needs good rest during the weekdays, they definitely have ample time to rest and play during the weekend. 

Yes, weekends are simply deserving up proper rest with fun. During my high school days I use Saturdays to watch matches and play again. If I stayed in China then, It would've been a disaster for me then. 

11 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Yes, weekends are simply deserving up proper rest with fun. During my high school days I use Saturdays to watch matches and play again. If I stayed in China then, It would've been a disaster for me then. 

If it's made a law and you're living there, you are most likely going to get used to it one way or another. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

If it's made a law and you're living there, you are most likely going to get used to it one way or another. 

Yes, it's a law given by the president and it's executives. So, it is believed everyone abide by it. Even if many will flout such guideline, when they're caught they'll face the penalty. 

9 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Yes, it's a law given by the president and it's executives. So, it is believed everyone abide by it. Even if many will flout such guideline, when they're caught they'll face the penalty. 

Yeah, when they don't have a choice in it, they would simply have to abide by the rules and regulations of the state or suffer the consequences. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, when they don't have a choice in it, they would simply have to abide by the rules and regulations of the state or suffer the consequences. 

😭, They are children the government wouldn't treat them so harsh like the way an adult would receive harsh reception when he or she flouts the law. 

7 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

😭, They are children the government wouldn't treat them so harsh like the way an adult would receive harsh reception when he or she flouts the law. 

There is a good in what the government were doing in a way which is why I'm not flat out against their new policy towards gaming. 

On 11/3/2021 at 11:45 AM, Shagger said:

@Head_Hunter, @Razor1911 and @Heatman

Here's the thread where the topic you described was being discussed, but you didn't need me to find it. Just input come key words into the search bar on top right-hand corner of a forum page.

I just learnt how to do it per say and it's that easy. I must have put you to a stress of what I could do easily. 

On 11/5/2021 at 10:01 PM, Boblee said:

Seriously, the Chinese government can be very annoying with their policies most of the time. 

On 11/6/2021 at 7:21 AM, Boblee said:

There is a good in what the government were doing in a way which is why I'm not flat out against their new policy towards gaming. 

They alone knows the best, and I wouldn't come to argue with their policy since they've dialogue about it before releasing the law to restrict the children from playing video games to the maximum high level. 

11 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

They alone knows the best, and I wouldn't come to argue with their policy since they've dialogue about it before releasing the law to restrict the children from playing video games to the maximum high level. 

Exactly, there was a very good reason why their went to their parliament and have the law passed. It's for their citizens good. 

56 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Exactly, there was a very good reason why their went to their parliament and have the law passed. It's for their citizens good. 

Yes, before the parliament reached consensus they believed it is of great benefit to save the children from being too addicted forgetting other important things on life. 

Just now, Head_Hunter said:

Yes, before the parliament reached consensus they believed it is of great benefit to save the children from being too addicted forgetting other important things on life. 

It's the way government runs the state. They don't wake up to impose any law on the people. 

6 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

You're right, they made plans before settling with the decision to impose limit to the children's gaming time. 

Kids don't know how to control their urge and it's why I believe that the government limit is a good thing.