Register Now
22_22

How long can you invest in a game?

On 10/29/2021 at 6:22 PM, Boblee said:

Some people who are too addicted doesn't have to wait for mood to decide what or how long they will play. They simply play because they can't help it. 

This is fact with how addicted gamers live their lives. They are just hanging out by the thread and can't save themselves from the dire situation they have themselves in. 

18 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, their addiction is what makes their decisions for themselves by influencing most of it towards a particular game. Being addicted really sucks. 

Addiction simply sucks. It will be better to reduce the way we approach gaming. We should play when we have free time and not playing even at work. 

55 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Addiction simply sucks. It will be better to reduce the way we approach gaming. We should play when we have free time and not playing even at work. 

Having control in anything one takes part in is what matters most. No matter how fun that seems to be, if you abuse it, it will be an issue for you in the future. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

Having control in anything one takes part in is what matters most. No matter how fun that seems to be, if you abuse it, it will be an issue for you in the future. 

Yeah- what one abuse is simply a sin. When we are addicted to video game is abnormal. We have life outside gaming which we need to attend too. 

9 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yeah- what one abuse is simply a sin. When we are addicted to video game is abnormal. We have life outside gaming which we need to attend too. 

I wouldn't really get too religious with addiction by calling it a sin. It's a bad habit and that doesn't categorically make it a sin. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

I wouldn't really get too religious with addiction by calling it a sin. It's a bad habit and that doesn't categorically make it a sin. 

I like how you put it by not going to be too religious by judging an addiction to be a sin because it's not one in my book. 

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

I like how you put it by not going to be too religious by judging an addiction to be a sin because it's not one in my book. 

Seriously, there is no justification for calling it a sin. There is no link up with calling addiction a sin. I'm not sure if I have seen it in the Bible. 

21 hours ago, Heatman said:

Okay, their is no need of calling it a sin, cos we aren't talking about religion here. I agree with you, it's simply a bad habit for the gamer to be too addicted. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, there is no justification for calling it a sin. There is no link up with calling addiction a sin. I'm not sure if I have seen it in the Bible. 

I believe most people are very familiar with the 10 commandments, I'm not sure if anything like addiction being a sin was mentioned in it. 

On 11/1/2021 at 1:02 AM, Head_Hunter said:

When you're obsessed with a hobby, and it hinders other activities, it becomes a problem. Excessive usage of a thing is a problem, that's why Chinese government issued a law, restricting the children playing for long. 

Are you from China? Actually I never really had of the law, that had restricted the children to play games. And the most important question, do people really follow that?

1 hour ago, Razor1911 said:

Are you from China? Actually I never really had of the law, that had restricted the children to play games. And the most important question, do people really follow that?

There are some countries that are capable of going to the extreme to get their policies adhere to. Look at how they first banned the use of cryptocurrencies in their country. 

16 minutes ago, Boblee said:

There are some countries that are capable of going to the extreme to get their policies adhere to. Look at how they first banned the use of cryptocurrencies in their country. 

China can go to any extreme. That's true. But what about other countries? I don't think any other will have as such strict laws like them.