Register Now
22_22

Evil Apples

My friend showed me this amazing mobile game called 'Evil Apples'. It was a popular game for him during the lock-down period as he would play it with his university friends. I thought I would check it out and since we have played a couple times and held zoom phone calls during play. 

I think the easiest explanation for it is it to compare it against the popular game 'Cards Against Humanity'. It is a  very funny card game that you can play with your friends or against strangers. i HIGHLY recommend it for some light-hearted fun.

On 12/31/2020 at 1:45 PM, Peterlight said:

It's only a fun game for people who likes playing cards with dirty humor and party cards.

You need at least three people to play the game with.

Now, the numbers game is a big turn off for me in most cases. If I must play with someone when I love playing as a loner, it's definitely not going to work for me. 

On 8/21/2020 at 10:20 AM, skyfire said:

Yes "cards against humanity" are some of the fun games though they kind of bring the evil response out of you. Yet I think it can be fun to play it in the world of horribly sensitive world we are living in. 

I know very well that we all have our evils buried ⚰ deep down and once something kicks it out, it's definitely going to raise hell. I like the game. 

What did happen to the game then, I known about it but I never even played.  someone complain to Google or anything? I've read the Twitter feed that basically they've been suspended for being offensive on all kinds of things (which, DUH). This is super hypocritical of Google, but what can we do as the community?

I went through nthe game from the link you shared straight to Google play store, the pictures looks great. I saw it it amused me, couldn't download it, because I wouldn't have that much time to play it. I left it behind to be downloaded someday when the time availability is there for me. 

20 hours ago, Empire said:

What did happen to the game then, I known about it but I never even played.  someone complain to Google or anything? I've read the Twitter feed that basically they've been suspended for being offensive on all kinds of things (which, DUH). This is super hypocritical of Google, but what can we do as the community?

The truth of the matter is that Google never does anything on it own till people feed it something. It works with data. 

16 hours ago, egghead said:

I just checked this game on google play, it has 3.6 start ratings, which means I should pass this on.

xD, at times the rating doesn't mean the game is that bad, it might not work out for others doesn't mean it wouldn't be appealing to you. 

1 hour ago, egghead said:

Agreed! But the general rule of the thumb is when a lot of users rate it badly, you should take a cue.

Not necessary. you woould get a lot of negative votes to RPG games too but that does not make those games bad.