Register Now
Kane99

Too many remasters and too little new IPs

49 minutes ago, Boblee said:

A lot of them that are involved in game piracy are making millions of dollars and there is a possibility that the law is aware of their acts but probably having something to gain from some of them. 

Hmm, I wouldn't say so, this men and women involved in video game piracy are simply doing it anonymously and they got their tricks for doing it uncaught. 

11 hours ago, Justin11 said:

It can't be eradicated totally, but if more robust security is brought in, it should reduce the level of criminals 'online or offline from getting worse. 

If it can reduced to the barest minimum, it's going to mean a lot to these companies because it saves them a lot of money. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

If it can reduced to the barest minimum, it's going to mean a lot to these companies because it saves them a lot of money. 

As much as they need how pirates takes money from them to be cut short, are they working on cutting the steal they are doing with their use of microtransactions in games? 

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

As much as they need how pirates takes money from them to be cut short, are they working on cutting the steal they are doing with their use of microtransactions in games? 

They are only one part greedy and can never do something to favor others but themselves only. 

21 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yes of cos, it's for their own benefits. Because the existence of the piracy groups will always dent a blow to the maximum amount they should make via their own creativity. 

2 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yes of cos, it's for their own benefits. Because the existence of the piracy groups will always dent a blow to the maximum amount they should make via their own creativity. 

Pirates and piracy will always be existent in the gaming industry no matter what they try to do in putting it out. 

20 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Pirates and piracy will always be existent in the gaming industry no matter what they try to do in putting it out. 

I understand, it wouldn't go off entirely because humans aren't living in a perfect world. Their must be fraudulent people among the good ones. 

21 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I understand, it wouldn't go off entirely because humans aren't living in a perfect world. Their must be fraudulent people among the good ones. 

I believe that some of these game companies that closed down might be part of those pirating other game's companies products. It may sound as a conspiracy theory but I'm not writing it off. 

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

I believe that some of these game companies that closed down might be part of those pirating other game's companies products. It may sound as a conspiracy theory but I'm not writing it off. 

Yes, you aren't writing it off my dear friend, it's simply an act of fraud, which led to some gaming companies closure, because the pirating lords milked what is meant for them. 

On 11/1/2021 at 5:22 PM, Justin11 said:

I believe that it's something that an insider helps to work on for them to be effective in copying the games and being able to sell it. 

3 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I believe that it's something that an insider helps to work on for them to be effective in copying the games and being able to sell it. 

You're correct, that's an insider doings. They should invest properly and set some trap for the one who is leaking their creativity to a fraudulent company replicating their creativity for financial derivatives. 

6 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

You're correct, that's an insider doings. They should invest properly and set some trap for the one who is leaking their creativity to a fraudulent company replicating their creativity for financial derivatives. 

Seriously, it's never that easy to crack such games without an inside assistance to make it as easy as they get it done. 

2 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, it's never that easy to crack such games without an inside assistance to make it as easy as they get it done. 

Yes, their is someone behind the scene while the pirates are simply turning such fraudulent ideas into money making venture. 

3 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Yes, their is someone behind the scene while the pirates are simply turning such fraudulent ideas into money making venture. 

If they really want to clamp down on how fast these pirates get a phase in their games, they can slow it down by keeping a tight circle to its production.