Register Now
Kane99

Pro Controllers

6 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I am.not using expensive controllers at the moment, I'm simply contented with the options I have for now. 

It does not necessarily mean that you must purchase an expensive controllers before they can be durable. How you make use of what you have matters so much to how long it's going to be functional. 

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

You made a very good valid point here. I have seen a friend who originally purchased his Xbox 360 at a very high price but roughly used it and it damaged within 7 months of use. 

7 months of constant usage, I'd say that it even lasted longer than expected for one who uses his console with no caution or care. 

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

7 months of constant usage, I'd say that it even lasted longer than expected for one who uses his console with no caution or care. 

Seriously, I happen to believe the same as well because when you get to misuse your console and its controller, it's definitely going to damage before you know it. 

On 10/30/2021 at 9:14 AM, Boblee said:

It does not necessarily mean that you must purchase an expensive controllers before they can be durable. How you make use of what you have matters so much to how long it's going to be functional. 

I understand exactly what you mean dearie. It doesn't matter how expensive the controller might be, what matters most is the quality. 

4 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I understand exactly what you mean dearie. It doesn't matter how expensive the controller might be, what matters most is the quality. 

Exactly, it's why I do prefer to purchase from Amazon from time to time because they are very good at selling high quality products. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

Exactly, it's why I do prefer to purchase from Amazon from time to time because they are very good at selling high quality products. 

Yes, Amazon is based on quality. I never seen anyone who complained before about Amazon products being fake or inferior. 

5 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Yes, Amazon is based on quality. I never seen anyone who complained before about Amazon products being fake or inferior. 

Isn't that depend upon the seller who is selling the product (controller)? Does Amazon, in any how checks the quality of the product before delivering it. I don't think so. 

1 hour ago, Razor1911 said:

Isn't that depend upon the seller who is selling the product (controller)? Does Amazon, in any how checks the quality of the product before delivering it. I don't think so. 

I think they have a standard of what they allow to be sold on their website, otherwise they would be flooded with trash products. 

14 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

I believe that Amazon somehow access the quality of those they offer slot selling via their umbrella. Because, if they employ anyone to sell without determining the quality of such entrepreneur, it will dent their profile. So, they go for the best by accessing their profile. 

On 11/1/2021 at 3:02 AM, Head_Hunter said:

Even if there would any kind of complaint, it's not going to be too but on probably minor issues and not like someone got scammed.