Register Now
killamch89

The best smartphone of 2020?

Aren't no best other then the reviewers thoughts on what he has tested on 🙂 The gaming phones cost the same as building a cheap gaming pc just build a gaming pc while your at it and have far more better results I say. think about it LOL

iphones still be the most bought and used followed by the samsungs 

On 12/20/2020 at 8:27 AM, Empire said:

Aren't no best other then the reviewers thoughts on what he has tested on 🙂 The gaming phones cost the same as building a cheap gaming pc just build a gaming pc while your at it and have far more better results I say. think about it LOL

iphones still be the most bought and used followed by the samsungs 

I said it in another thread that Gaming Phones in general are just one huge gimmick. They don't really perform any better than regular phones at gaming and have A LOT of trade-offs such as poor battery life, terrible cooling, poor camera, higher price etc.

And with that, I would spend my money on a gaming rig worth £3000 🙂  OHh Wait? I have 😛 

Use a or your $100 smartphone that still does day to day use 😉 like emails, google, apps and more apps, Skype, Facebook and more to come. 

16 hours ago, Empire said:

And with that, I would spend my money on a gaming rig worth £3000 🙂  OHh Wait? I have 😛 

Use a or your $100 smartphone that still does day to day use 😉 like emails, google, apps and more apps, Skype, Facebook and more to come. 

I have my own business so something like a Galaxy Note actually helps in this regard. A lot of the functions are very good for productivity on the go and I got mine at a reasonable price with Samsung trade-in.

On 12/31/2020 at 12:42 PM, Peterlight said:

I think the iPhone 11 should win, not because of it features but based on people's review and popularity.

I think I will get one by February.

Yeah, sure it's definitely going to be iPhone 11 because it's very clear from the users reviews about the smartphone. Yes, it's quite expensive but it's worth it.