Register Now
Kane99

Get to a point where games can be played in our heads?

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I still don't really get the saga while Kurt zouma of West Ham UTD will pay a fine simply because he slapped his animal xD. 

Well, he was violent towards his cat. I think one of the cats died already. He's definitely going to answer for it. I heard it was even his brother who recorded the whole thing. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

Well, he was violent towards his cat. I think one of the cats died already. He's definitely going to answer for it. I heard it was even his brother who recorded the whole thing. 

xD, if it is me, I wouldn't forgive my brother for exposing my ass to the public. I know, it was harsh on his cats, cats are wise, he shouldn't have went far being hostile on them. But if that's what his brother did to report him to the public or government then it is black-mailing. 

Just now, Justin11 said:

xD, if it is me, I wouldn't forgive my brother for exposing my ass to the public. I know, it was harsh on his cats, cats are wise, he shouldn't have went far being hostile on them. But if that's what his brother did to report him to the public or government then it is black-mailing. 

I think he just uploaded it to the internet for fun and not like he was trying to report it to the authorities. I think the brother was sanctioned by his club too. 

2 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I think he just uploaded it to the internet for fun and not like he was trying to report it to the authorities. I think the brother was sanctioned by his club too. 

Ohh, I got it now, what's the length of Kurt zouma's sanctioning from his club duties? 

Here in Africa, no one for your time for such, you control your animals/pets the way you want. 

5 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Ohh, I got it now, what's the length of Kurt zouma's sanctioning from his club duties? 

Here in Africa, no one for your time for such, you control your animals/pets the way you want. 

They eat dogs in some part of African countries which is a bizarre thing to do. 

But that's by the way. How much are into VR gaming? It's something that I can't wait to get into very often now. 

Just now, Heatman said:

But that's by the way. How much are into VR gaming? It's something that I can't wait to get into very often now. 

Which is going to metaverse or Harry Potter world. VR gaming gonna something marvelous to experience, I know it will be quite expensive at the starting. 

17 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I still don't really get the saga while Kurt zouma of West Ham UTD will pay a fine simply because he slapped his animal xD. 

I don't know about Africa but in the UK where he is living beating on an innocent animal is considered despicable.  What he is doing in no way to train your pet, positive reinforcement where you train by rewarding good behaviour rather than punishing bad is not only safer and not cruel but more effective as well.

2 minutes ago, Crazycrab said:

I don't know about Africa but in the UK where he is living beating on an innocent animal is considered despicable.  What he is doing in no way to train your pet, positive reinforcement where you train by rewarding good behaviour rather than punishing bad is not only safer and not cruel but more effective as well.

Who spoke intelligently, I respect the way Europeans, some Latin Americans, North Americans do their things. We shouldn't molest even the animals, especially those ones that are quite reasonable especially the cats, dogs, monkeys etc. 

10 minutes ago, Heatman said:

When there's poverty you eat what you can get and I've heard of stranger things that.  I've heard of a number of countries where cats and dogs are commonly eaten and to be honest, if it's not an endangered species then saying eating Dogs is wrong while eating Cows or Pigs isn't is kinda hypocritical when you think about it.

2 hours ago, Crazycrab said:

When there's poverty you eat what you can get and I've heard of stranger things that.  I've heard of a number of countries where cats and dogs are commonly eaten and to be honest, if it's not an endangered species then saying eating Dogs is wrong while eating Cows or Pigs isn't is kinda hypocritical when you think about it.

I know that in some parts of Asia, dogs are a cuisine (I shudder at the thought of it just looking at my dogs).

On 12/23/2020 at 7:03 PM, Kane99 said:

Do you ever think we'll get to a point where video games can be played inside of your head? I believe we'll get somewhere at some point, where we can utilize our brains a lot more, maybe even to the point of recording our thoughts and ideas. Do you think we'll ever get to the point where games can be played inside of our brain somehow? Maybe I'm thinking too futuristic. 

I believe that's what they are working on getting the use of Virtual Reality headsets to do for us. In less then 10 years, that's going to be completely possible.