Register Now
Reality vs Adventure

What's the Best Modern Urban City Scenery In Game

As far as graphics and good city environment fiction or a real city, what game do you think is top of the list? I haven't really played many games like that except apocalypse and destroyed cities. But I'm curious about beautiful intact cities. Spiderman and Batman come to mind which I never played. Have you played or seen videos of some nice looking city environments?

I'm currently playing We Happy Few set in England's swinging sixties, or slumming sixties if you're a Downer. You don't want to be a Downer, do you? Take your Joy. Not got any? You'd best run off to one of those repurposed telephone boxes and get yourself some from the Mood Booth. I hear there's a new Coconut flavour coming out. Here, why do the Mood Booths say "telephone" on them? I.... can't remember. Not that I need to. Well, is that the time? I'm due for my Joy. Vanilla this time, my favourite!

Nick.jpg

Probably one of few things Assassin's Creed games actually do well, is creating live, pretty towns/cities, that are just nice to look at. Not very interactive, but pretty and atmospheric. Also Watch dogs 2. Every NPC has their own little story you can get when you hack them. A lot of random stuff is happening around you, even without you interacting with anything. All the little details makes it feel alive.

Watch-Dogs-2-4K-gameplay.jpg

My two favorites would be Cyberpunk 2077 and Deus Ex: Mankind Divided - I feel like both games captured the little details in terms of making the city atmosphere feel immersive. Little things like rats crawling around and garbage on the streets.

On 2/13/2021 at 1:02 PM, Empire said:

Probably one of few things Assassin's Creed games actually do well, is creating live, pretty towns/cities, that are just nice to look at. Not very interactive, but pretty and atmospheric. Also Watch dogs 2. Every NPC has their own little story you can get when you hack them. A lot of random stuff is happening around you, even without you interacting with anything. All the little details makes it feel alive.

Watch-Dogs-2-4K-gameplay.jpg

This is absolutely gorgeous. I would leave here for a day if I get myself in that city. The city views in Cyberpunk 2077 is also amazing. 

23 hours ago, Heatman said:

This is absolutely gorgeous. I would leave here for a day if I get myself in that city. The city views in Cyberpunk 2077 is also amazing. 

Well, should check out MSFS2020 now in 4K and whatnot, even far far out of this world

10 minutes ago, Empire said:

Well, should check out MSFS2020 now in 4K and whatnot, even far far out of this world

Are you kidding me? You know what, I'm definitely going to check it out but first let me look up reviews on MSFS2020 this night. 

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

Are you kidding me? You know what, I'm definitely going to check it out but first let me look up reviews on MSFS2020 this night. 

More like get your bank loans dealt with 😛 it can be $120 

Or see me fly almost everyday, I just got over 700 hours in the sim now, in total 😉 

11 hours ago, Empire said:

More like get your bank loans dealt with 😛 it can be $120 

Or see me fly almost everyday, I just got over 700 hours in the sim now, in total 😉 

If the game is wort it for $120, then I'm sure it's not really a waste of money spent. Don't you think so? 

On 8/6/2021 at 11:05 PM, Heatman said:

If the game is wort it for $120, then I'm sure it's not really a waste of money spent. Don't you think so? 

In a way yes, however in my point of view it's pointless spending the full amount just to get five extra aircraft that we are not going to be flying with. Meaning they are not the best aircraft to fly and in the future with third-party addons people like myself will be paying real deal aircraft, like the 737-800 that will be costing like $60 to $80

Most are buying the sim at $59.95 then paying the amazing detailed paid aircraft when they get released

49 minutes ago, Empire said:

In a way yes, however in my point of view it's pointless spending the full amount just to get five extra aircraft that we are not going to be flying with. Meaning they are not the best aircraft to fly and in the future with third-party addons people like myself will be paying real deal aircraft, like the 737-800 that will be costing like $60 to $80

Most are buying the sim at $59.95 then paying the amazing detailed paid aircraft when they get released

Some people don't really care about that too much especially when the money isn't an issue for them. I have a friend who spends more than $200 on gaming in month.