Register Now
StaceyPowers

Have you decorated your gaming space?

You might say I have gaming decor up. You might say I don't. It all depends on your perspective. I do have a Master Sword in here, but that's not what I'm referring to. What I'm referring to is my skull collection. I have it on the shelves of my desk. There are so many skeleton and undead enemies in games that whether or not this is game decor is up to individual interpretation.

I don't have any gaming merch any more, as I find it tacky unless the entire room makes it work. Mine doesn't. Instead, my gaming space is set up as an altar of sorts; skulls (and skull accessories), incense and no small amount of wires sprawled across the place give it an air of a particular Black Sabbath song. I call my gaming space "Computershrine", which I like to draw upon while writing works for my fictional setting of Techropolis.

On 1/6/2021 at 10:12 PM, StaceyPowers said:

Do you have any gaming-related décor in your gaming area? I have no wall space, but am putting presentation board over my never open blinds on my window above my monitor so I can put BioShock-related art up.

I have more than a decorated gaming space. I have got a gaming related T-shirt of The Punisher and a Ghost of Tsushima mug. I'm still looking at getting more. I'm considering getting System Shock 2 wallpaper for my room. 

Not really, I do not ahve anything on the walls, I have a desk and good on the desk but no merch or whatnot. I mean I should make it al looking good but, why, going to be moving in the furture again and no point making it all cool lloking, even that I had been in this room for two years 😛 

5 hours ago, Empire said:

Not really, I do not ahve anything on the walls, I have a desk and good on the desk but no merch or whatnot. I mean I should make it al looking good but, why, going to be moving in the furture again and no point making it all cool lloking, even that I had been in this room for two years 😛 

If you going to be moving soon, then it's of no use decorating the wall and all because it's all going to be a waste of time and money. So, once you have moved, you can get it done in your new home. 

Not really. I have everything I need right here, and have curtains that darken out the light coming into the room when I want to play in darkness. I have mainly a controller for gaming on the desktop, a couple of speakers, a clock on the wall, and a headset when I don't want to disturb the house at night.

16 hours ago, Joshua Farrell said:

Not really. I have everything I need right here, and have curtains that darken out the light coming into the room when I want to play in darkness. I have mainly a controller for gaming on the desktop, a couple of speakers, a clock on the wall, and a headset when I don't want to disturb the house at night.

Seriously, the use of headphones is a big thing for me when it comes to my gaming. I tend to have a deep connection with the soundtrack and audio listening from the headphones. 

On 8/23/2021 at 5:45 PM, Heatman said:

If you going to be moving soon, then it's of no use decorating the wall and all because it's all going to be a waste of time and money. So, once you have moved, you can get it done in your new home. 

That's the proplem, I'm always moving around 😞 

On 8/23/2021 at 6:43 AM, Empire said:

Makes sense - I mean, I myself move around a lot. It's only because of the pandemic why I'm at home most of the time nowadays.

7 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Makes sense - I mean, I myself move around a lot. It's only because of the pandemic why I'm at home most of the time nowadays.

Hopefully, I get to like traveling a lot like most of my folks. I'm pretty much an indoor person that goes out once in a while.