Register Now
22_22

When did you first start playing PC games?

23 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

For me I guess I'm being impatient that's why am yet to know how to use the keyboard for gaming. Another main reason is because I have an alternative. Which is the game console.

If you have the patience to learn and master playing with them very well, it's something that you can enjoy well. 

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

If you have the patience to learn and master playing with them very well, it's something that you can enjoy well. 

Honestly I can learn and master playing on PC but I just don't want to. At least I have an option of getting a controller on the PC.

4 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

Honestly I can learn and master playing on PC but I just don't want to. At least I have an option of getting a controller on the PC.

As far as I'm concerned, I don't really think that it's something for anyone to make that decision for you. If you don't want it, it's not going to happen. 

11 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

I would say @Prof elohstar doesn't want to play on his PC. It is very easy to master playing on PC than on consoles. So, it's just a decision that he or she took.

It was very difficult for me to adjust to playing on PC 💻 than how easy it was for me playing on my Playstation consoles. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

It was very difficult for me to adjust to playing on PC 💻 than how easy it was for me playing on my Playstation consoles. 

If you are playing with the mouse or keyboard, then it is likely to take you a lot of time to adjust playing on the PC. When you make use of the controller, I know it is easier to flow with it.

5 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

When I bought my PC early last year, I learned about how to use it for video games for some time, understood how it works with time. It doesn't work boom, practice is needed. 

I had serious issues with adjusting to keyboard and mouse, so I got a PC controller before I started learning how to use the mouse to play. 

On 3/9/2022 at 4:27 PM, Heatman said:

As far as I'm concerned, I don't really think that it's something for anyone to make that decision for you. If you don't want it, it's not going to happen. 

Yea.. that's it. As long as I don't want to learn using the keyboard, that's how it's going to be. I'm always more comfortable using a controller.

14 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

Yea.. that's it. As long as I don't want to learn using the keyboard, that's how it's going to be. I'm always more comfortable using a controller.

There are PC controllers in the market too. You can buy them and use them to play games on your PC whenever you want to do so.

4 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

There are PC controllers in the market too. You can buy them and use them to play games on your PC whenever you want to do so.

I made use of them when I joined the PC gamers band because it was that hard to use keyboard and mouse. It really helped me. 

On 3/22/2022 at 8:01 AM, Heatman said:

I had serious issues with adjusting to keyboard and mouse, so I got a PC controller before I started learning how to use the mouse to play. 

Very good, which shows that, you didn't want to get yourself frustrated a lot due to your controls. It is better as you have comfortable one while learning. 

18 hours ago, Heatman said:

I made use of them when I joined the PC gamers band because it was that hard to use keyboard and mouse. It really helped me. 

You now get what I was trying to say. These controllers will make you forget that you are not playing the game on a console.