Register Now
22_22

When did you first start playing PC games?

2 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I play most games with keyboard and mouse. However, there are some PC games that I'll never use keyboard and mouse for because it feels so awkward.

That's why PC gaming is not totally interesting for me. For example, playing Racing game on your PC using keyboard will be easy and fun but playing fighting games like MK, it would be difficult to play with the keyboard especially when you want to do some moves that needs you to press up to 3 buttons at the same time.

16 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Recently, I started with the mouse, I don't think I can proceed for longer duration, their is nothing much appealing to me, trying to force myself in when I'm not comfortable handling it. 

Mouse and Keyboard is very good for FPS games like COD and Battlefield as well as RPGs. The exception for me are action-adventure games like GTA and Watch Dogs.

18 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Correct, I can't make a real progress playing with the mouse or keyboard, around a high explosive game like Mortar Kombat, the controller is best on it. 

I know a guy that plays MK with only keyboard and mouse. He is that good to the best of my knowledge, like he never needs a controller. 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

I know a guy that plays MK with only keyboard and mouse. He is that good to the best of my knowledge, like he never needs a controller. 

That's good to hear that he's just superfluous playing with the Mouse/Keyboard, in a demanding game like MK. I believe he is just comfortable using those keys, like any other who is comfortable with controllers. 

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

That's good to hear that he's just superfluous playing with the Mouse/Keyboard, in a demanding game like MK. I believe he is just comfortable using those keys, like any other who is comfortable with controllers. 

Some gamers adapt and adjust to some things very easily while some are very sluggish. So, play with what works out well for you. 

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

Some gamers adapt and adjust to some things very easily while some are very sluggish. So, play with what works out well for you. 

Exactly, we should play with what's working out and not what wouldn't move mountains. I don't like games that is buggy, lacking that smooth gameplay. 

On 4/5/2022 at 9:54 PM, killamch89 said:

I play most games with keyboard and mouse. However, there are some PC games that I'll never use keyboard and mouse for because it feels so awkward.

Same here too. Some PC games are difficult to play without a controller and I can't start to stress myself trying to learn playing these games with keyboard/mouse. 

On 4/7/2022 at 10:48 AM, egghead said:

I started PC gaming in 2016 by playing Minecraft. I still play Minecraft.

If my memory serves me correctly, it should be around 2009 that I started out playing video games on PC. 

On 4/8/2022 at 5:48 AM, Justin11 said:

That's complete stress when you're beginner, playing with the mouse or PC keyboard. Unless you don't want to enjoy playing, and you want to learn how to control, then you can stick to learning it. 

I think the keyboards ASDW keys are something we get used to after trying them for like 10 or so years.