Register Now
Kane99

7 Terrible Video Games You MUST Play!

Here is a video of 7 terrible video games that we should play or check out. Did any games you like make the list? Would you play any of these games? I know of Big Rigs, but I don't think I'd ever play it lol. They even say a sequel is in the works lol. The only other I know on this list is God Hand. God Hand looks like a lot of fun though. Probably rare and crazy expensive. 

Edited by Kane99

That is a terrible video (I hate whatculture, I think they are tasteless humourless idiots) there is no good reason to play any of those games.

Here are 7 terrible games that you actually should play:

Alpha Protocol - It is a terrible, ugly, buggy videogame, with poor level design, but it has the best NPC standing system of any game, and a great branching story.
Jalopy - It's a terrible game, but offers an opportunity to see what life behind the Berlin wall was like
Splinter Cell Double Agent - It's a buggy unfinished mess of a game, but has one of the most thrilling experiences as an undercover agent and has some impossible story choices.
Odyssey by Car - It's a terrible car game, but has one of the funkiest physics, that is strangely satisfying to master recommended to steer with a mouse
APB Reloaded (aka All Points Bulletin) it is a struggling mmo slightly similar to GTA Online (it was made long before that it was even rumored that rockstar was going to buy it) the game itself is not great, I could say pretty awful, but it has the best chararcter creator of any game, despite being 10 years old, nobody has even come close to this level of customization.
BeamNG.Drive - It's hard to call this a game as it mostly has no purpose or goal, more like a tech demo, but one that I've wasted 400+ hours with. While? Because it has the best damn crash physics ever
Rigs of Rods - Basically the grandfather of BeamNG, which grew out of the modding community of ROR, it invented the physics principles Beamng is built on. It was once even featured on national TV on how forward looking the technology is, yet no mainstream developer has tried it hands at simulating physics like this, probably because it's high computation demand and unpredictabillity.

11 hours ago, m76 said:

BeamNG.Drive

I gotta agree with you about this lol, i still don't know how people are actually enjoying a game where you have to test unrealistic physics in different vehicles, yet, its videos have millions of views!!

2 hours ago, Patrik said:

I gotta agree with you about this lol, i still don't know how people are actually enjoying a game where you have to test unrealistic physics in different vehicles, yet, its videos have millions of views!!

You must be confused. You don't have to do anything. And it's the most REALISTIC, the opposite of unrealistic.

2 minutes ago, m76 said:

You must be confused. You don't have to do anything. And it's the most REALISTIC, the opposite of unrealistic.

I don't think they are realistic at all, most of the vehicles there seem to be having a weight of 1 kg, check the handling there and driving mechanics xd

Aww damn! I liked Oasley, he wasn't Always the most entertaining guy, but he's Definitely creative, seems like a nice person And genuinely seemed willing to go along with some ridiculous\funny ideas for the channel aswell as this show. Someone like that should always be bound for success and i hope he does well wherever he ends up.

On 3/7/2021 at 4:23 AM, killamch89 said:

APB reloaded had potential but it was a buggy and glitchy mess. In addition to that, it was full of hackers and cheaters.

The bugs and glitches in APB reloaded are more than enough to make me hate a game so much, then you add the hackers, it's a complete turn off for me.