Register Now
Alexander.

Have you ever fallen asleep with the lights on?

5 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I can only succumb to sleep, when I've really exhausted my strength, maybe due to workload incurred offline or online. 

There is nothing that can be done when you are a very tired. It happened to me last night, I dosed off without knowing. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

There is nothing that can be done when you are a very tired. It happened to me last night, I dosed off without knowing. 

I don't think I've ever dozed off in my chair but what usually happens to me is I'll say to myself "I'm just gonna lie down for a minute or two" and just end up falling asleep. I want to say maybe 80% of the time I try to stay up that's what ends up happening lol.

On 2/28/2022 at 8:16 AM, Heatman said:

Exactly, because I won't have that strength to hold my control let alone playing the game. 

On 4/2/2021 at 12:05 PM, Patrik said:

yeah once with even the TV turned on, luckily, my mom didn't know about that, i could hear lot of bad stuff from her back then as a kid LOL

One thing with nature is that you can never cheat it no matter how much you tried. If sleep comes, there is no way you wouldn't sleep. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

One thing with nature is that you can never cheat it no matter how much you tried. If sleep comes, there is no way you wouldn't sleep. 

there some ways you can beat yourself and avoid sleeping, but that's just unhealthy and you'd prefer sleeping that facing the sequences 😄

1 hour ago, Prof elohstar said:

I have lost counts on this. While growing up I prefer the lights on. But now I can do both. I have slept of while watching movies with the lights on, I have slept on purpose with the lights on. Lights on or off it has no effect on my sleeping. 

I really hate deep sleep and it's part of the reason why I love to have my lights on especially when I'm in my room all by myself. 

23 hours ago, Heatman said:

I really hate deep sleep and it's part of the reason why I love to have my lights on especially when I'm in my room all by myself. 

You're not alone on this. Some people can't sleep without the lights on especially when alone. I was like that too when growing up, but now I can sleep without the lights on at anytime or anywhere. 

9 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

You're not alone on this. Some people can't sleep without the lights on especially when alone. I was like that too when growing up, but now I can sleep without the lights on at anytime or anywhere. 

Although, if the light is not too bright, then they may feel very comfortable with it sleeping. Perhaps, I love sleeping with a blue light on. 

On 3/2/2022 at 10:04 PM, Patrik said:

there some ways you can beat yourself and avoid sleeping, but that's just unhealthy and you'd prefer sleeping that facing the sequences 😄

To be very honest with you about that, if you try it out on a consistent basis, you will definitely fall ill and even get admitted in the clinic.