Register Now
StaceyPowers

Has gaming shaped how you relate to others?

Not that I have noticed. I've been misanthropic my entire life, and that hasn't changed except to get more extreme. But it's not related to gaming in any way. I enjoy watching people suffer more now than say, 5 minutes ago. The 6 people in my life that I care about, and yes there are only 6 in my life (not counting a couple email buddies) are an exception. Those few I would gladly die or kill to protect. Until they fuck me just once. Then I will haunt them and fuck their world up beyond anything they could ever fathom.

I wasn't diagnosed as a sociopath for no reason.

Edited by The Blackangel

Not that I can think of - Honestly, gaming hasn't been that big of an influence on my life in terms of philosophy or how I socialize. In video games, you get to be who or what you want to be for the most part but we all know this won't last and we'll have to return to our regular lives once we turn off that console/PC.

Yes and No, You meet new people and you tend to get to know them and then five years later you still do gaming with them. But it can be a worse option also, knowing who they are and you think, why did I get into. 

Nah, I never had such feelings. I do love playing games, but I never let that conquer my inner self. ☺️

Game is good in its own space, but most of games are exaggerated. When we start copying things in real life, that might create nasty problems. 😊

On 7/27/2021 at 11:58 AM, Empire said:

Yes and No, You meet new people and you tend to get to know them and then five years later you still do gaming with them. But it can be a worse option also, knowing who they are and you think, why did I get into. 

People will always have different views in terms of relationships. It's why I'm very open to anything when it comes to meeting people online through gaming experiences and link up.