Register Now
StaceyPowers

What video game character would you elect as leader of your country?

If you had to elect a video game character to be the leader of your country, who would you choose, and why?

I think I might pick Dorian from DA. He cares deeply about his country, but wants to reform it for greater individual freedom.

Charles from RDR2. He doesn’t tolerate any form of bullshit. He has a personal honor code that he sticks to religiously. He doesn’t kill, steal, or rob if he doesn’t have to. He has massive respect for animal life. He would rather kill a man than needlessly ir pointlessly kill an animal. I resonate with that. I will run off in the ditch and total my car to avoid hitting a squirrel. As long as it runs away unharmed, then it was worth it. The squirrels life is worth more than mine. That applies to all nonhuman life. Their lives are worth more than mine. I believe that with every fiber of my being.

Blazkowicz from Wolfenstein 2; he will destroy them nazis and he won't back down no matter what. He will even fight himself. He knows the danger. He feels the hate. He will kill every last one of those evil puppets. Kill kill kill. Kill kill kill them nazis. Kill them nazis. Kill them nazis. Kill Kill Kill them nazis. 

I will nominate Mr. Aiden Pearce, the vigilante from Watchdogs.  🙂 Why not??

1. He’s one of the brilliant hacker.
  2. He is also a combatant (both range and melee)
  3. He is crafty (can make explosive and signal jammers)

On 5/5/2021 at 8:36 PM, m76 said:

No singular person should lead any country. Every decision must be made using the scientific method, that is all that matters, not the who, but the how.

Seriously, not a single one of them would be able to lead my country deep in the African continent as they wouldn't survive easily down here.