Register Now
lludawg

If a game is available on both Mobile and PC, which do you prefer to play on?

I play Teamfight Tactics on PC and the cool thing is that you can play it against people who play on mobile. My friend plays on mobile (tablet) and we often play with each other. So if you had the option, would you rather play it at your desk on a PC or play it lying on the couch or bed on mobile?

If I wa sto pick, then PC 🙂 

Bigger screen, more control, you see and do more, able to record and stream. I'm saying this since I have a 165hz Geforce gaming IPS screen 🙂 that's 2540x1440p that has all the bells in the world. And with a PC you can run the game higher. 

On 5/15/2021 at 4:12 AM, skyfire said:

My first preference these days is mobile and PC later if I am in mood. I try to reduce the hardware and have more mobility. so laptop and mobile are my thing now a days. 

Interesting! Do you find on mobile you might lack some of the performance that you might get with a PC? For example, in Teamfight Tactics you sometimes need to act fast to counter your opponents. Personally I find this a lot harder to do this on mobile in comparison to the PC version.

On 5/16/2021 at 9:00 PM, lludawg said:

Interesting! Do you find on mobile you might lack some of the performance that you might get with a PC? For example, in Teamfight Tactics you sometimes need to act fast to counter your opponents. Personally I find this a lot harder to do this on mobile in comparison to the PC version.

Not at all. I have 4GB phone so there is no performance issues on graphics and the phone performance side. what I do however see is that often mobile and PC versions or console versions have stripped down graphics and also experience wise its different. 

PC all the way. I'd even go so far to say that I don't want mobile games on PC. Mobile gaming is just a joke to me. That coming from the guy who just bought a brand new Xiaomi Mi 10T pro on contract, so I might have to reconsider just to make that worth it. I know of games like Genshin Impact that are cross play, so maybe, but I'm unlikely to catch the bug of mobile gaming anytime soon.

Edited by Shagger

15 hours ago, Lämmchen said:

I would just use my android emulator and play the mobile version. I think that the mobile versions are better anyway but having the emulator I can play on my computer or the mobile. But I prefer to play on my computer.

My junior brother is just exactly as you are when it comes to his preference of how to best enjoy his gaming, if it's not PC, he's not interested.