Register Now
StaceyPowers

Finally levelled armorer up to 50 in Oblivion

Leveling from 50 to 75 is the hardest part.  After that you can repair to 125% so you can practice on pretty every single weapon and armour piece you find and it's a lot easier.  With that being said it shouldn't be taking THIS long.  Are you using trainers to?  If the purpose of this is to raise endurance (which is something you want to do) then you can raise block and heavy armour as well.  Armourer as a skill honestly isn't anywhere near as important as it is Skyrim anyway since there's no crafting system.

On 5/28/2021 at 12:55 PM, Crazycrab said:

Leveling from 50 to 75 is the hardest part.  After that you can repair to 125% so you can practice on pretty every single weapon and armour piece you find and it's a lot easier.  With that being said it shouldn't be taking THIS long.  Are you using trainers to?  If the purpose of this is to raise endurance (which is something you want to do) then you can raise block and heavy armour as well.  Armourer as a skill honestly isn't anywhere near as important as it is Skyrim anyway since there's no crafting system.

Seriously, I found leveling up from 1 to 50 quite easier when you compare how hard it is to level it up from 50 to 75. It's very choking if that act explained the feeling well. 

1 hour ago, TopSilver said:

Oblivion is a fun game. I actually enjoy elder scrolls quite a bit. Excited to see what releases and looking forward to much more then that out of the new elder scrolls when it releases. Wait to go Bethesda.

Seriously, the fun never gets old whenever I'm playing Oblivion. Some games are well made to thrill you all the time. 

On 5/28/2021 at 4:55 AM, Crazycrab said:

I had already used all the trainers that were available. I have no idea why this was so hard for me. Maybe I just needed to be able to repair a magical item sooner than organically the game thought I would?

12 hours ago, StaceyPowers said:

I had already used all the trainers that were available. I have no idea why this was so hard for me. Maybe I just needed to be able to repair a magical item sooner than organically the game thought I would?

Well, if you think a magical item is going to be helpful, then I suggest that you try it out and see what happens. 

On 5/28/2021 at 6:24 AM, Shagger said:

Strange, I don't actually recall my armourer skill taking that long. Maybe it just didn't feel as long as I tended to use a mixture of trainers and organic gameplay to do it.

I used to just let multiple enemies attack me at once without blocking and continuously heal and take potions. And then I'd go get my armor repaired when it was close to breaking.

On 8/15/2021 at 2:11 AM, killamch89 said:

I used to just let multiple enemies attack me at once without blocking and continuously heal and take potions. And then I'd go get my armor repaired when it was close to breaking.

To what end where you just letting yourself get attacked like that without defending yourself? 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

To what end where you just letting yourself get attacked like that without defending yourself? 

It all comes down to how the leveling system in Oblivion works.  Each skill is attached to an attribute which affect your characters overall stats like health, magic, strength, speed and so on.  When you raise level you have the opportunity to raise your attributes, by how much depends on how many times you have raised the attached skills.

Being attacked raises you Armor skill, light armour is attached to speed and heavy armour is attached to endurance. Then repairing that armour raises Armourer which is also attached to endurance. Endurance is a particularly important attribute to raise quickly because the higher your endurance the more your health increases when you raise level.

So just letting yourself get attacked might sound a little strange but it's what you have to do in order raise level as efficiently as possible.

6 minutes ago, Crazycrab said:

It all comes down to how the leveling system in Oblivion works.  Each skill is attached to an attribute which affect your characters overall stats like health, magic, strength, speed and so on.  When you raise level you have the opportunity to raise your attributes, by how much depends on how many times you have raised the attached skills.

Being attacked raises you Armor skill, light armour is attached to speed and heavy armour is attached to endurance. Then repairing that armour raises Armourer which is also attached to endurance. Endurance is a particularly important attribute to raise quickly because the higher your endurance the more your health increases when you raise level.

So just letting yourself get attacked might sound a little strange but it's what you have to do in order raise level as efficiently as possible.

It's actually a perfect plan if it's looked at closely based on what the gamer wants to accomplish and the upgrade he's looking at getting increased for better fighting experience. 

On 9/19/2021 at 1:40 AM, Head_Hunter said:

I started playing this 'oblivion game recently using my PS4 I've not gone far still on level 20 due to less attention focus on it. But the missions are simply fantastic. 

images (7).jpeg

I love the amour and shield 🛡 combination of the character's outfit or costume.