Register Now
killamch89

What are the three best apps on your phone?

4 hours ago, skyfire said:

I used to have paypal app in my mobile phone but not anymore. I have binance app instead these days.

I can't do without my PayPal application too because I have it listed among my banking applications as it relates with money. 

19 minutes ago, Knight Barida said:

Binance is top for me. You've got to track trades and do a whole lot of other stuffs that relates to the world of crypto. 

The giveaways that they do frequently on Binance is something that sets them apart and very high in my regards. No other exchanger does that. 

1 minute ago, Heatman said:

The giveaways that they do frequently on Binance is something that sets them apart and very high in my regards. No other exchanger does that. 

This is an edge that they use on other crypto sites. The giveaways make the users always want to be there to win. Honestly speaking, they have one of the best team when it comes to marketing the site.

Just now, Knight Barida said:

This is an edge that they use on other crypto sites. The giveaways make the users always want to be there to win. Honestly speaking, they have one of the best team when it comes to marketing the site.

Yeah, I have used so many of such exchanger website that deals on cryptocurrency but none of them seems to be as good as Binance. 

4 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

Binance is top for me. You've got to track trades and do a whole lot of other stuffs that relates to the world of crypto. 

Plus their p2p is best option. that can get rid of all the red tape and issues. I prefer that option all the time.

16 hours ago, skyfire said:

Plus their p2p is best option. that can get rid of all the red tape and issues. I prefer that option all the time.

Exactly, when some countries ban the use of cryptocurrencies, Binance through their peer to peer business made life easier for a lot of people. 

The best apps on my phone at the moment are Twitch to watch my favourite streamers, Twitter to keep up with influencers and Amazon because I end up buying loads and loads of stuff hahaha.