Register Now
killamch89

Do you always have to have the latest phone?

27 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Even if 5G becomes readily available, I don't see my country bringing 5G connection to its subjects, due to its environmental hazards which they claim it will cause. 

I believe that there was an agenda in the past when China 🇨🇳 wanted to roll out the 5G network which was started by US or something. 

17 hours ago, Heatman said:

I believe that there was an agenda in the past when China 🇨🇳 wanted to roll out the 5G network which was started by US or something. 

Yes, I got something like that, but since then I couldn't get to hear more update around the integration of 5G network. 

On 3/15/2022 at 12:43 PM, Justin11 said:

Even if 5G becomes readily available, I don't see my country bringing 5G connection to its subjects, due to its environmental hazards which they claim it will cause. 

It takes time, because of the infrastructure to deploy often requires a lot of people working on it. so it will take time.

15 minutes ago, skyfire said:

It takes time, because of the infrastructure to deploy often requires a lot of people working on it. so it will take time.

No problem, I will love to see 5G being around in the future, and my country changing their mindset too towards approving it. 

12 hours ago, skyfire said:

If they rush it, they will risk messing everything up and it's something that's going to cost them more than it's going to pay them. 

23 hours ago, Heatman said:

If they rush it, they will risk messing everything up and it's something that's going to cost them more than it's going to pay them. 

I suppose you are right. But the thing is 5G needs to be rolled on sequence, license then infrastructure slowly as well.

5 minutes ago, skyfire said:

I suppose you are right. But the thing is 5G needs to be rolled on sequence, license then infrastructure slowly as well.

I believe that they know exactly what to do right in their rolling out of network. It's all on them to screw it up. 

On 3/15/2022 at 8:13 AM, Justin11 said:

I would like to know the environmental hazards of the 5G network because I haven't read of any on the internet. 

11 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

I would like to know the environmental hazards of the 5G network because I haven't read of any on the internet. 

It will cause greenhouse gas emissions. Which means the devices developed under 5G connectivity will use non renewable items which is hardly find around, which they undergo repair in the future. Their are more of it's hazards if you read through Google. 

Edited by Justin11

9 hours ago, Justin11 said:

It will cause greenhouse gas emissions. Which means the devices developed under 5G connectivity will use non renewable items which is hardly find around, which they undergo repair in the future. Their are more of it's hazards if you read through Google. 

This is dangerous. Why are these companies pushing to have the 5G connection since it is going to be unsafe for humans? The governments of the world should find a solution to this.

22 hours ago, Heatman said:

I believe that they know exactly what to do right in their rolling out of network. It's all on them to screw it up. 

I think some of the time it's reasonable to see how the new network gets rolled out. a lot of press release they get.

Just now, skyfire said:

I think some of the time it's reasonable to see how the new network gets rolled out. a lot of press release they get.

Yeah, it's something that's going to be very huge. In the end of everything, we all get to enjoy the amazing technology. 

15 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

This is dangerous. Why are these companies pushing to have the 5G connection since it is going to be unsafe for humans? The governments of the world should find a solution to this.

They should take note of it, she reduce the risks which 5G will bring to human and it's environment. Maybe, that's the reason why it isn't viral at the moment.