Register Now
killamch89

Do you always have to have the latest phone?

4 hours ago, skyfire said:

I try to buy new phone once every year. This way I make sure to stay up with the android updates too.

There is no way it's going to be possible for me to change my smartphone every year. It's at least a minimum of 2 to 3 years. 

My biological brother does that regularly changing phone like the way everyone changes clothes. I ask him one day don't you get tired changing phones steadily? He replied: he wants to use different brands of phones, models before he grows old, at least 1,000 different phones xD. 

4 hours ago, Justin11 said:

My biological brother does that regularly changing phone like the way everyone changes clothes. I ask him one day don't you get tired changing phones steadily? He replied: he wants to use different brands of phones, models before he grows old, at least 1,000 different phones xD. 

How can he make use of 1000 different smartphone at the same time? How much is his net worth? 

18 hours ago, Heatman said:

How can he make use of 1000 different smartphone at the same time? How much is his net worth? 

Lol, not that he's using it one time. It will take him some time, he said, he wants to reach 1,000 different phones within the interval of 10 years. He change phones every 1-3 months. 

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Lol, not that he's using it one time. It will take him some time, he said, he wants to reach 1,000 different phones within the interval of 10 years. He change phones every 1-3 months. 

Who changes theirs smartphone every 1 to 3 months? How's that possible or sane? Does he deal on drugs? 

23 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Is he rich? How the hell can he afford that? Smart phones aren't cheap and you have to pay one off before you can get another. That's ridiculous.

1 hour ago, The Blackangel said:

Is he rich? How the hell can he afford that? Smart phones aren't cheap and you have to pay one off before you can get another. That's ridiculous.

xD, it's ridiculous indeed I must say. He's been living life that way for the past 15 years. He isn't rich, he's an average man, just that he can afford the phones he is using. That's why he isn't bothered at all with his spending spree around phones. 

On 6/5/2021 at 1:13 PM, Steerminator said:

Jesus you can spend $1200 for a freaking phone??  That's nuts.  You can buy a full blown computer for way less than that.  I mean I know a smartphone basically is a tiny computer but still...

i pretty much share the same opinion, but some people are less interested in computers and hyped to try how high range feels like, so you can't really push em to think like you 😛

20 hours ago, Heatman said:

Who changes theirs smartphone every 1 to 3 months? How's that possible or sane? Does he deal on drugs? 

xD, he doesn't, that's the lifestyle he has chosen to live. He's my elder bro, he loves living such kind of life where he changed his phone every single time money comes to his hand. 

45 minutes ago, skyfire said:

My current goal is to get the new phone which has the 5G though we don't have the means for 5G as of now so let's see how that goes. But I may change to new phone this August.

A 5G smartphone without 5G network, what's the use of it? Unless there are plans to have the 5G network in as soon as possible, then it's worth it.