Register Now
killamch89

Do you always have to have the latest phone?

On 3/5/2022 at 9:57 PM, Justin11 said:

If I have the chance to go 5G, I'll definitely embrace it no doubt. I am just fade up with the 4G connection here in my region, it isn't all that fast. 

When 4G is struggling in your location, I don't think getting a 5G will be better in terms of network. 

9 hours ago, skyfire said:

I think 4G to 5G jump is not big as it is less of hardware and more of software changes and the network shifting. So yeah those struggles will go down eventually.

All we can do is to wait for it when they makes it something that's very common for users to get and enjoy making use of. 

20 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

When 4G is struggling in your location, I don't think getting a 5G will be better in terms of network. 

Exactly, it will definitely be same issues, because the network MBS is weak, it wouldn't run faster even with the 5G connection. 

On 3/9/2022 at 9:53 PM, Justin11 said:

Exactly, it will definitely be same issues, because the network MBS is weak, it wouldn't run faster even with the 5G connection. 

Exactly. It's why I'm still taking my time when it comes to getting a new smartphone now because I want something that's going to cover things up. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Exactly. It's why I'm still taking my time when it comes to getting a new smartphone now because I want something that's going to cover things up. 

You can plan it anytime, it just depends on money, if you got money you can buy it even tomorrow bro. 

On 3/9/2022 at 9:08 PM, Heatman said:

All we can do is to wait for it when they makes it something that's very common for users to get and enjoy making use of. 

Yes I am definitely waiting for the 5G to roll out. In near future that would help a lot in terms of the speed and downloads.

On 3/11/2022 at 7:43 AM, skyfire said:

Yes I am definitely waiting for the 5G to roll out. In near future that would help a lot in terms of the speed and downloads.

Yeah, the download speed is some of the features that most people are definitely going to be very interested in the set up. 

18 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, the download speed is some of the features that most people are definitely going to be very interested in the set up. 

Yes download speed and the video communication being the norm about most of the time. that would be something that these phones would change in near future.

2 hours ago, skyfire said:

Yes download speed and the video communication being the norm about most of the time. that would be something that these phones would change in near future.

They know that it's something that's very essential that most users look up to for change in the future. 

10 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Upgrades are always available in the mobile phone space, you get an upgrade anytime soon around the current device you're using, if you got it recently. 

Seriously, I think that sometimes the updates or upgrades on smartphone comes too early. It shouldn't be a yearly thing in my opinion. 

15 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, I think that sometimes the updates or upgrades on smartphone comes too early. It shouldn't be a yearly thing in my opinion. 

Some mobile brands doesn't take longer to produce remake of the previous brand that pulled lots of crowd, to continue driving sales. 

On 3/13/2022 at 2:18 PM, Heatman said:

They know that it's something that's very essential that most users look up to for change in the future. 

I think 2023 is where most of us are going to be seeing the 5G and that would surely change the way world is going on.