Register Now
killamch89

Do you always have to have the latest phone?

On 3/29/2022 at 12:03 AM, Knight Barida said:

Chinese products are always cheaper because of the labor market that they have. The cost of production is always cheaper and we shouldn't compare with places that the cost of production is higher. 

I really don't know how they do it there, and their products seems cheaper than others. I wouldn't lie, their products are helpful, which has enabled me to save money due to how affordable their products can be. 

16 hours ago, skyfire said:

I think samsung and apple both are not going to be cheaper. they beat the consumers with brand name. lol.

Exactly, the brand name will always make the two companies to sell very costly. At the moment, I wouldn't be buying any of their products, Chinese cell phones are better for me. 

On 3/30/2022 at 5:31 AM, Justin11 said:

Exactly, the brand name will always make the two companies to sell very costly. At the moment, I wouldn't be buying any of their products, Chinese cell phones are better for me. 

For me Xiaomi is good enough. If I ever become rich which is again gamble of itself I may consider buying apple then otherwise no, xiaomi is good enough.

2 minutes ago, skyfire said:

For me Xiaomi is good enough. If I ever become rich which is again gamble of itself I may consider buying apple then otherwise no, xiaomi is good enough.

With how Xiaomi accessories are readily available and how good their products have been for a while now, I think it's good to stick by it. 

7 hours ago, skyfire said:

I never doubted the quality of xiaomi phone, I agree with your thought too. I will get it when I see myself being financial free. At the moment I am not having such amount at the region of $400+ to buy the least xiaomi phone or an Apple phone. 

On 4/1/2022 at 12:43 AM, Justin11 said:

I never doubted the quality of xiaomi phone, I agree with your thought too. I will get it when I see myself being financial free. At the moment I am not having such amount at the region of $400+ to buy the least xiaomi phone or an Apple phone. 

Yes if you are purely doing some app development or game dev I can get the phone new model without thinking but unless it's justified purchase, I consider it not so much decent option to buy for now.

50 minutes ago, skyfire said:

Yes if you are purely doing some app development or game dev I can get the phone new model without thinking but unless it's justified purchase, I consider it not so much decent option to buy for now.

Can the phone be compatible for app and website development? I mean professional business or e-commerce site and not ordinary blog. I don't feel comfortable using a mobile phone to do any design job, it's tedious for me. 

50 minutes ago, egghead said:

I am a blogger, but I don't manage my blogs through my phone. Mobile phones are mostly for gaming, youtube, and social media.

It gonna be stressful indeed for a blogger to blog consistently using a mobile phone, their is nothing stressful than that, I grow tired too often using my device for hours. 

19 hours ago, egghead said:

I am a blogger, but I don't manage my blogs through my phone. Mobile phones are mostly for gaming, youtube, and social media.

Laptops or PC will definitely serve your blogging needs better. A smartphone would only be needed when you're off home or not with your laptop.