Register Now
killamch89

Do you always have to have the latest phone?

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

They should take note of it, she reduce the risks which 5G will bring to human and it's environment. Maybe, that's the reason why it isn't viral at the moment. 

You have a point here too. I haven't seen many of the countries use 5G and I begin to wonder what has kept them away from doing so.

11 hours ago, Justin11 said:

They should take note of it, she reduce the risks which 5G will bring to human and it's environment. Maybe, that's the reason why it isn't viral at the moment. 

There is no harmful damage 5G network poses to human. It's just propaganda to fight China when they wanted to roll it out first. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

There is no harmful damage 5G network poses to human. It's just propaganda to fight China when they wanted to roll it out first. 

But when you search at Google and any other search engines, you'll get to see the consequences. Is it still a way to attack the Chinese with their invention? 

I believe things will change around 5G network, it wouldn't be labeled as dangerous to our environment due to its fast delivery connection and the ray behind it that makes it executing the connection more swift. 

Edited by Justin11

15 hours ago, skyfire said:

5G does have some of the issues but those issues don't exist anymore. not really a propaganda. there used to be device issues and SAAR warnings too but with time things have changed.

I believe that it's something that's going to come good especially for users in ways they wouldn't imagine it to impact on them. 

4 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I believe the 5G environmental hazards will be controlled, it won't emit more green house gas. I just hope the country manufacturing it, take into consideration before bringing it on.

Just like many complained about the 4G and it is still here, that is how they are kicking against 5G. I believe we are going to get better with every new technology and not worse.

48 minutes ago, Knight Barida said:

Just like many complained about the 4G and it is still here, that is how they are kicking against 5G. I believe we are going to get better with every new technology and not worse.

I didn't hear much objection towards the launch of 4G network, or maybe I didn't pay more attention to it then and missed out. 

5 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

That's same with me, didn't get more information about the negatives in the first place when 4G was coming into inception. When the time is right, 5G will become available and nothing will be hindering it no matter the dangers it poses. 

The thing with 5G is that many of those assigned with the work of setting it up are still doing some tests to be sure that it won't be harmful to humans. I believe such process was done for 4G as well.

8 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

That's same with me, didn't get more information about the negatives in the first place when 4G was coming into inception. When the time is right, 5G will become available and nothing will be hindering it no matter the dangers it poses. 

I think that the world adjusted very quickly to 4G because 3G was piss poor in terms of how slow it was with internet connection. 

On 3/24/2022 at 9:15 AM, Heatman said:

I think that the world adjusted very quickly to 4G because 3G was piss poor in terms of how slow it was with internet connection. 

Yes, it wasn't moving all that fast, but during the time it was around, we thought it is the pinnacle of fast internet connection, until 4G became available and leapfrogged it. 

On 3/24/2022 at 6:06 AM, Knight Barida said:

The thing with 5G is that many of those assigned with the work of setting it up are still doing some tests to be sure that it won't be harmful to humans. I believe such process was done for 4G as well.

Let's just see how it goes, if what has been labelled with 5G gonna come through, or it just a way to keep it aside from installation.