Register Now
killamch89

Would you rather have a flying carpet or a car that can drive underwater?

7 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

The car you're thinking of was an amphibious car that was introduced in the 60's. They only made a handful of them because it was a complete disaster.

But since I'm aquaphobic, I'll go with the flying carpet as well.

Actually there's a more recent one that was released in 2019 but it has a built-in oxygen supply and some other things. However, I don't think it can dive that deep as yet as it can't handle that tremendous amount of pressure in the deepest oceans.

I guess if we're being realistic, it would be better to go for the underwater option. You would probably die pretty quickly if you tried to use a flying carpet because you would either fall of and die or die from how cold it is up there.

A tough one for me. There’d have to be rules lol For a flying carpet, a way to stay on it so I don’t fall off. It’d also be nice to drive underwater, see all the sea creatures, but I’d want to be sure it’d be 100% leakproof! I think I’ll choose flying carpet. If nothing else, I’ll tie myself to it lol

On 11/3/2021 at 9:52 AM, ZandraJoi said:

A tough one for me. There’d have to be rules lol For a flying carpet, a way to stay on it so I don’t fall off. It’d also be nice to drive underwater, see all the sea creatures, but I’d want to be sure it’d be 100% leakproof! I think I’ll choose flying carpet. If nothing else, I’ll tie myself to it lol

I guess you could wear a racing outfit? lol. On a more serious note, I'd probably put a customized saddle on my magic carpet so that I can keep myself on it.