Register Now
StaceyPowers

Starfield

I thought a lot of folks were displeased with Xbox and Nintendo switch at some point that their consoles doesn't come with many exclusives games which makes it boring. Now that starfield is exclusively on Xbox and PC we are still displeased. Personally I don't see anything bad In it, if you want to play starfield so badly then have it on your PC or better still get an Xbox if you can.

Edited by Clasher

11 hours ago, Clasher said:

I thought a lot of folks were displeased with Xbox and Nintendo switch at some point that their consoles doesn't come with many exclusives games which makes it boring. Now that starfield is exclusively on Xbox and PC we are still displeased. Personally I don't see anything bad In it, if you want to play starfield so badly then have it on your PC or better still get an Xbox if you can.

Who said thet Nintendo Switch doesnt have exclusives ? Nintendo has more exclusives than anybody else

3 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

Who said thet Nintendo Switch doesnt have exclusives ? Nintendo has more exclusives than anybody else

I came across that comment somewhere in the forum and we even had a length discussion about it, which I tried my best to enlighten the fellow that it ain't true. Well some people wouldn't even make a proper research before proceeding to give their own contribution on a topic.

6 minutes ago, Clasher said:

I came across that comment somewhere in the forum and we even had a length discussion about it, which I tried my best to enlighten the fellow that it ain't true. Well some people wouldn't even make a proper research before proceeding to give their own contribution on a topic.

Gotcha 👍

Going back to topic, well I really dont care if Starfield gets delayed , I mean I dont own an Xbox or a good enough PC to play it anyways, but my problem is that if Starfield gets delayed, then TES6 will get delayed as well ☹️

6 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

Gotcha 👍

Going back to topic, well I really dont care if Starfield gets delayed , I mean I dont own an Xbox or a good enough PC to play it anyways, but my problem is that if Starfield gets delayed, then TES6 will get delayed as well ☹️

That's true mate, TES 6 is already speculated to be released earliest around 2024. But I understand your point and I am anticipating its release as well.

Since you don't own a Xbox I don't think you would be able to play TES 6 as well since it is teased to be Xbox exclusive.

2 hours ago, Crazycrab said:

Based on the latest presentation, Starfield is basically Star Citizen for $27,930 less.... Except that Starfield will actually exist as finished game!

The gameplay itself is decent but I'm disappointed that they haven't implemented any cover mechanics and the AI seems worse than in previous Bethesda games. They don't even use any tactical strategies to outsmart you.

On 5/31/2022 at 3:03 PM, Clasher said:

That's true mate, TES 6 is already speculated to be released earliest around 2024. But I understand your point and I am anticipating its release as well.

Since you don't own a Xbox I don't think you would be able to play TES 6 as well since it is teased to be Xbox exclusive.

It's really a shame that it's looking like both of the games; The Elder Scrolls 6 and Starfield would be delayed further. With the moves they are making doesn't seem likely it's good enough to have the games due for release sooner. 

44 minutes ago, Heatman said:

It's really a shame that it's looking like both of the games; The Elder Scrolls 6 and Starfield would be delayed further. With the moves they are making doesn't seem likely it's good enough to have the games due for release sooner. 

I heard Starfield was supposed to be at Gamescom this month, or an announcement was to be made, but it looks like that's not going to happen. At least according to the article from IGN below. 

https://www.ign.com/articles/bethesda-seemed-to-tease-starfield-at-gamescom-but-it-looks-to-be-a-mistake

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

TES 6 been an Xbox  exclusive is a discussion deserving a separate thread but that's by the way.

Starfield is by far Bethesda most ambitious game so far, and the budget on this game is quite high as well. And many are currently waiting for the final release of This game, if it lives up to the hype or not, we just have to wait and find out.

10 hours ago, Kane99 said:

I heard Starfield was supposed to be at Gamescom this month, or an announcement was to be made, but it looks like that's not going to happen. At least according to the article from IGN below. 

https://www.ign.com/articles/bethesda-seemed-to-tease-starfield-at-gamescom-but-it-looks-to-be-a-mistake

If they are leaving it out, it's pretty obvious that it's not ready and they aren't going to take any chances to announce anything that's going to fail to meet up. 

With IGN being there to cover everything that's going to take place in the event, if there's any new developments that very day, we will find out soon enough.