Register Now
StaceyPowers

What video game character would other people say you are most similar to?

I am like Rhion from Might and Magic Heros III, because I love purple hoodies too XD

Other than that I have similarities to some characters look vise, like the prince of persia and such but personality none fit XD

22 hours ago, Shole said:

I am like Rhion from Might and Magic Heros III, because I love purple hoodies too XD

Other than that I have similarities to some characters look vise, like the prince of persia and such but personality none fit XD

The Prince of Persia was quite a handsome guy, I hope your are too. I played sand of times and completed it twice. Ubisoft really had nailed to create an interesting gameplay.

12 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

The Prince of Persia was quite a handsome guy, I hope your are too. I played sand of times and completed it twice. Ubisoft really had nailed to create an interesting gameplay.

I am more his skin color and face complexion XD other than that I used to jump really high when I was younger (still can dunk the ball in basketball). \I never got into the gameplay tho, that's the weird part about it , I love history, I love adventures but i dislike PoP

Most people would say I'd be more like Dante from Devil May Cry because I do tend to have a somewhat laid-back personality but just like Dante, most people don't realize that he's just doing that so to catch his enemies totally off-guard when he decides to attack or do anything.

On 7/5/2021 at 9:52 AM, Razor1911 said:

Seriously, Prince of Persia is a very cute character, I can't say that I don't love him as well but I ain't cute like him with his hair and all 🤗