Register Now
The Blackangel

Do you ever create/set your own challenges in games?

I do. Like right now, in FF8, I'm trying to collect 100 of every item and every card that can have 100 of it. And I'm pretty well getting it done. Right now I have 8 full pages in my inventory that are a list of items I have collected 100 of each of the items. And I have one item that is on the ninth page. So I'm getting a lot.

So what "quests" do you challenge yourself to complete?

More like goals than challenges.  But I usually loose track and just go wherever the game takes me in the moment.

I enjoy mini challenges. Like trying to drive to missions in gta without crashing.

I'm also often stubborn in games, when I encounter enemies far above my character's level I never back down, I'll try and use any exploit and trick in the book to defeat them. And about 9 out 10 times I'll succeed.

This is how I usually play. I've never bothered going past Prince even though if I went full powergamer I could probably be cracking Deity. Instead, I pick how I'm going to build thematically before I even roll up the spawn.

Sometimes I do, but usually i don't need to as the game is fun without my own challenges. NBA is the only one where I go "Ok I need to win this by X points" or "This player needs to score X points" or such.

3 hours ago, Family sedan said:

Shole, I'm an NBA gamer too, but I have a hard time liking games made after 2003.  I find them too hard to win at.

Even I once played NBA 2k13, But the gameplay is really tough. Since I am not into the basketball game much, I find it tough to score points there.

I know Razor.  Plus the other team races down the court and gets a basket in just six seconds.  It's the butt kicking of a lifetime.  On another note, I'd like to know why 1911 is in your name, seeing as how the first Indy 500 was in 1911.

On 7/5/2021 at 9:58 AM, Razor1911 said:

Even I once played NBA 2k13, But the gameplay is really tough. Since I am not into the basketball game much, I find it tough to score points there.

Well it's easy to get used to if you play it for a bit. But yeah being a fan helps out a lot.