Register Now
The Blackangel

Hmmm....... which one?

3 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

Neither am I. I was hoping someone here would be able to explain it to me. As far as I know, Windows didn’t make a phone.

Windows Phones do exist... Still doesn't explain the joke though.

On 7/10/2021 at 2:34 AM, Crazycrab said:

Windows Phones do exist... Still doesn't explain the joke though.

Maybe he's yet to see a windows smartphone 📱 which led him to conclude without making his inquiries on the subject. 

I rather go with the first then secound, Hell, I have a old WIndows 10 phone laying around in my home, not one but two in that matter 😞  and they are crap and not supported and can't even get working apps on the os. 

2 hours ago, Empire said:

I rather go with the first then secound, Hell, I have a old WIndows 10 phone laying around in my home, not one but two in that matter 😞  and they are crap and not supported and can't even get working apps on the os. 

Seriously, it's one of the challenges that comes with windows phones. I don't really fancy them at all but I'm sure some people do love them. 

13 hours ago, egghead said:

I don't think Windows Phones are alternatives to Android and iOS.

As far as I'm concerned, Windows phones are useless and dead. They can never compare or compete with Android and iOS.

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

As far as I'm concerned, Windows phones are useless and dead. They can never compare or compete with Android and iOS.

The main reasons for the failure of windows phone is because not many developers were interested in developing apps for windows.