Register Now
StaceyPowers

Enemies that are bullet sponges

2 hours ago, m76 said:

Bullet sponges aren't just annoying but a deal breaker for me. I refuse to play games with bullet sponge enemies.

If there is a way to work around it, I believe that most people wouldn't worry too much about it. 

Have you guys played PUBG and tried to kill tyrant? That really sucks, it absorbs more than 500 rounds of 5.56mm bullets before dying down. 😖

My fingers literally start to pain, after punching the keys for that much time. It really sucks more than you could think. 😧

On 7/18/2021 at 10:50 AM, Razor1911 said:

Have you guys played PUBG and tried to kill tyrant? That really sucks, it absorbs more than 500 rounds of 5.56mm bullets before dying down. 😖

My fingers literally start to pain, after punching the keys for that much time. It really sucks more than you could think. 😧

Haha, it definitely sucks believe me because I know that feeling very well. The same thing happens in Resident Evil. 

3 hours ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

I hate them sword sponges too. How much blood can they hold I wonder? 100 hacks and slashes? Their meat made of rubber? 

It almost feels like hitting a ridiculously heavy punching bag and boy can the take a beating. Before you know it, either you or your character collapse from exhaustion 🤣

On 7/19/2021 at 10:44 PM, Heatman said:

Haha, it definitely sucks believe me because I know that feeling very well. The same thing happens in Resident Evil. 

Actually the tyrant in PUBG was a limited time edition taken from resident evil only.

I also remember playing Prince of Persia, where you had to kill that beast inside the fighting ring. No matter how much you damage if by your sword, the only way to kill that monster was by pushing the sword through its eyes. That step was a pain, because I remember I had tried almost 100 times before able to kill that.

On 7/19/2021 at 4:29 AM, killamch89 said:

lol Oh man - this is one of the few things that can trigger me in a game. It's one thing for the enemy to use tactical skills and have pretty strong abilities to beat you. It's another thing when the enemy only outlasts by taking way more damage than you and doesn't show any particular skill.

Seriously, it's your doom in the game because it's absolutely certain that you are not going to win and already having that thought makes one discouraged.