Register Now
DC

Community Chat #1

22 hours ago, Heatman said:

Once you have the time to have very good care of the dog yourself and not having to give it out to be looked after for you all the time because you're not always available, then it's a good thing to do. Since you were a breeder in the past, you would do just fine. 

That's exactly my point.

I am planning on moving to a much better and bigger apartment soon enough, so when I get my lovely pet dog there would be enough room for the both of us.

I am also working on spreading my work load by hiring extra hands to handle some task for me so I guess I would be getting that cute little puppy soon.

10 hours ago, Shagger said:

Cats Monday GIF by Parker Jackson

Don't we all hate Monday's? At one point, it feels like throughout the weekdays, the day is always sluggish but once it's weekend, it will be fast like flash and boom Monday is here again 😡!! 

2 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Don't we all hate Monday's? At one point, it feels like throughout the weekdays, the day is always sluggish but once it's weekend, it will be fast like flash and boom Monday is here again 😡!! 

The point is, weekends are never enough, all the bustling of the week and then you only got less than a few hours for the weekend and then you have to limit what you can do so it doesn't affect your first day of the week - Monday.🤧

5 minutes ago, Clasher said:

The point is, weekends are never enough, all the bustling of the week and then you only got less than a few hours for the weekend and then you have to limit what you can do so it doesn't affect your first day of the week - Monday.🤧

You took the words right out of my mouth. Some of us down here even work on Saturdays and I hear some people work half day on Sundays too. The time to rest and recover up is never enough. It's why some States here that observes lockdown sit at home on Monday get a little relief 😌

13 minutes ago, Heatman said:

You took the words right out of my mouth. Some of us down here even work on Saturdays and I hear some people work half day on Sundays too. The time to rest and recover up is never enough. It's why some States here that observes lockdown sit at home on Monday get a little relief 😌

We need an extra weekend day, maybe another day after Monday, just to balance it all out.

For me I just take my time off when I feel tired and I really don't like to joke with my rest.

8 minutes ago, Clasher said:

We need an extra weekend day, maybe another day after Monday, just to balance it all out.

For me I just take my time off when I feel tired and I really don't like to joke with my rest.

If you're working for yourself and not answering to anyone, that's not going to be any problems for you when it comes to taking your time off whenever you feel like.

It's not like anyone is going to question your absence from work or anything. It's a win-win situation for you. 

3 minutes ago, Heatman said:

If you're working for yourself and not answering to anyone, that's not going to be any problems for you when it comes to taking your time off whenever you feel like.

It's not like anyone is going to question your absence from work or anything. It's a win-win situation for you. 

That's true though, but you still need to be consistent with your business so you don't loose some valuable first day of the week clients (there are usually a lot of them that values Monday and wants to start a deal on that day) , so either ways you just have to be up and doing.

3 minutes ago, Clasher said:

That's true though, but you still need to be consistent with your business so you don't loose some valuable first day of the week clients (there are usually a lot of them that values Monday and wants to start a deal on that day) , so either ways you just have to be up and doing.

That's what most of us down are always striving for because it's not fun to keep working for another person all your life till when? Till you die? Naah, that's not life!! 

I believe that when you have a project that you can call your own, you would be forced to put more effort into making it grow. 

3 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I believe that when you have a project that you can call your own, you would be forced to put more effort into making it grow. 

When you are working to give yourself a Better life and to be able to conveniently create your own schedule without having to conform to the rule of the cooperate society then you realise there is an even bigger need to apply yourself more at creating value.

No matter how tiring it gets, applying yourself into accomplishing a particular goal or positive desire gives you some sense of purpose, and that's the reason you wake up every day and get back at it even when you don't feel like it.

On 7/31/2022 at 5:49 PM, The Blackangel said:

I have to disagree. Pitbulls are the easiest to raise. They're well mannered, clean, loving, playful, and fiercely loyal. They want to love on everyone. They will protect you with their life if they see you in a threatening situation. They are short haired dogs, which means much less shedding. you can leave a baby with them and they will defend and protect the child ferociously. The only downside is that they're afraid of loud noises.

Imagine pairing a Pitbull with a Husky? He'd be so annoying. To be honest, my only gripe with Pitbulls is that some of them tend to be very stubborn at times - The no shedding thing is a plus for Pitbulls though. Labs, Golden Retrievers are notorious for their shedding which happens twice a year but mine used to stay mainly outside so it wasn't much of an issue.

On 7/31/2022 at 5:58 PM, The Blackangel said:

On another note, I bought a couple rabbit hutches to use for my rats, and ended up bringing home a rabbit as well. So I'm trying to rehome her. I've eaten rabbit when I was a kid, and while it tastes awesome, I wouldn't hurt this little bunny. I don't have it in me to harm or end a nonhuman life. Humans I really don't give a shit about.

The only things that I've heard with rabbits is that they get frightened very easily and can die from a heart attack as a result of the shock. I was considering but it's too much for me at the moment and with me being away from home frequently, I wouldn't be able to make time for it.

9 hours ago, Clasher said:

Nah, I like to take my rest all at once, it's why I hardly post on weekends here.