Register Now
Head_Hunter

Your favourite game series?

No doubt it would be Mario and Mario Kart, but I also like Donkey Kong.  I'd like to get into more game series, maybe stuff similar to those games.  Well, one game I remember way back that I liked was Banjo-Kazooie.  Who has heard of that one?

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

Who wouldn't be frustrated with what happened with Cyberpunk 2077. It was never what gamers expected at all. 

If Cyberpunk 2077 came out exactly how it's supposed to be without all the fuss it came with, it would have one of the best games in the world today. 

On 12/28/2021 at 10:24 PM, Boblee said:

If Cyberpunk 2077 came out exactly how it's supposed to be without all the fuss it came with, it would have one of the best games in the world today. 

It's the company that ruin the game as a result of their greed. Just look at how God of War Ragnarok has been delayed just to get everything done right, it's what they should have done with Cyberpunk 2077. 

16 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's been a while I played any of the Bioshock series. It's really a thrilling series ever since I started with it. Most of my guys are playing it all because of me. 

What's your favorite Bioshock game among it's series of all time today? 

On 1/1/2022 at 10:03 PM, Head_Hunter said:

I love the version of 'Bioshock infinite. I played it on my Microsoft PC device, it really amused me with it's mechanics and way of shooting when facing challenge with AI. 

Personally, I do enjoyed playing Bioshock infinite and every other Bioshock series that I have played. The good thing is that I have completed playing all of them. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Personally, I do enjoyed playing Bioshock infinite and every other Bioshock series that I have played. The good thing is that I have completed playing all of them. 

You've played all BioShock series? That's impressive to hear. Which of the series amused you the most? 

11 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

You've played all BioShock series? That's impressive to hear. Which of the series amused you the most? 

Bioshock 1 and Bioshock 2 are the best for me so far. Although, I did enjoyed playing Bioshock Infinite as well especially the game's characters. 

21 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I liked BioShock 2 the most amongst all that I played in the game series of Bioshock.