Register Now
StaceyPowers

What annoys you the most about console wars?

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's all about one's maturity when such arguments break out. Minding yourself and staying neutral is the best way to deal with it. 

Sure, staying neutral and minding your own way makes you different from them that are toxic in nature. I just prefer being calm and watching and playing the game I love. 

33 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

Sure, staying neutral and minding your own way makes you different from them that are toxic in nature. I just prefer being calm and watching and playing the game I love. 

Yeah - That's actually the best way to deal with such situations but the main problem is that most people don't know how to mind themselves. 

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, it's why I always I try as much as I can to avoid them in any way because it's not healthy for me to drag with them. 

Yeah, that's why I don't really get into discussions or arguments on social media. Chances are you won't be able to change the other persons mind and you're just going to end up getting annoyed. Better to stay far away from it.

51 minutes ago, Darth said:

Yeah, that's why I don't really get into discussions or arguments on social media. Chances are you won't be able to change the other persons mind and you're just going to end up getting annoyed. Better to stay far away from it.

Exactly, from my experience with most people online in conversations, they are hardly open to accepting whatever you are trying to say to them, so what the need for all the talk? 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - That's actually the best way to deal with such situations but the main problem is that most people don't know how to mind themselves. 

Yeah, they simply talk anyhow with out minding what they say, such kind of persons are the ones causing the gaming world toxicity. 

2 hours ago, Darth said:

This. I never get into arguments on social media because it is pointless. Most are so stupid that they can't imagine another person having a completely different viewpoint than their own.

On 10/2/2021 at 5:52 PM, Head_Hunter said:

Their is no need of making baseless arguments when you know it isn't going to add value at last. I prefer playing the console at my reach and keeping my trap cool and not causing stir via online or offline discussion. 

Yeah but some people aren't like you - some really take it personal if you say anything bad about the consoles they own...

On 10/4/2021 at 1:21 AM, Justin11 said:

We shouldn't be arguing when it is baseless around consoles, trying to compare PS5 to Nintendo switch latest version model. Are the consoles have different functionalities and everyone has their own choice of console. 

I completely agree with your point. different control have different functionality and pros & cons. So we should not be making duels with each other praising one and criticizing the other. I have PlayStation 5 and I think all other consoles are good enough, that's why people are buying them, Right?

Edited by Razor1911

Perhaps it's just my perspective, but it seems much lessened now more than ever. 2013 seemed insane year that leads into 2015. Also, perhaps consider unfollowing the people feeding into these split narratives? Or are you seeing replies on twitter? I accepted long ago that all twitter replies are just trolls and idiots

On 10/3/2021 at 8:51 PM, Justin11 said:

We shouldn't be arguing when it is baseless around consoles, trying to compare PS5 to Nintendo switch latest version model. Are the consoles have different functionalities and everyone has their own choice of console. 

Seriously, it's what most people who get into such arguments don't know well because they end up just making themselves hate what they should appreciate. 

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, it's what most people who get into such arguments don't know well because they end up just making themselves hate what they should appreciate. 

You're right dear. Heat congested atmosphere isn't right in gaming community. I see such argument as heat congestion, they are simply arguing when it won't bring reasonable changes. 

On 10/5/2021 at 6:13 AM, Razor1911 said:

I completely agree with your point. different control have different functionality and pros & cons. So we should not be making duels with each other praising one and criticizing the other. I have PlayStation 5 and I think all other consoles are good enough, that's why people are buying them, Right?

You made reasonable contribution. No matter how the console is, whether old or new console they are simply magnificent on their own ways. Since we can't contribute to buying new one for those having older console, their is no point criticising theirs.