Register Now
StaceyPowers

How many games on average do you play in a year (not necessarily finish)?

17 hours ago, Heatman said:

CoolMathGames were a major thing for most people during the quarantine of coronavirus. One of my favorite of it was Bob the Robber. You have played it I guess? 

I know Bob the Robber very well but it's not my favorite as it's a strategic game. Red Ball 4 is my favorite because it's an adventure game. 

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

I know Bob the Robber very well but it's not my favorite as it's a strategic game. Red Ball 4 is my favorite because it's an adventure game. 

Your name is Bob and you don't fancy Bob the robber as your favourite cool math games then; it's such a disappointment to the name Mr Boblee 😁.

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

Your name is Bob and you don't fancy Bob the robber as your favourite cool math games then; it's such a disappointment to the name Mr Boblee 😁.

Yeah, I get that a lot mate but I simply can't help it because it's a game that's related to my name and I would just love playing it when it's not my thing. 

On 11/23/2021 at 11:31 PM, Heatman said:

The shit looks weird but it's also something that's very normal to me because it's just a game's name and my name is my name, the connection isn't that strong. 

20 hours ago, Boblee said:

The shit looks weird but it's also something that's very normal to me because it's just a game's name and my name is my name, the connection isn't that strong. 

Although, to me it's more like how good the game is and not about having the same name with me. 

I think 3 to 4 games a year is something you can definitely invest into but once the same map or the graphics gets on your head. It gets boring to be honest. I can play 3 to 4 these days if they are big games. Small games like puzzle one I prefer to play in short.  

21 hours ago, skyfire said:

I think 3 to 4 games a year is something you can definitely invest into but once the same map or the graphics gets on your head. It gets boring to be honest. I can play 3 to 4 these days if they are big games. Small games like puzzle one I prefer to play in short.  

If you focus on short games that take not more than 3 to 5 hours to complete, then you can easily rack up more than 20 games in a year. 

On 11/26/2021 at 3:53 PM, skyfire said:

Repetitive tendencies in games aren't that cool. It bores most people and it sure as hell bores me to death too. 

On 11/27/2021 at 12:05 AM, Justin11 said:

If It happens I'm playing games everyday, then it means I can finish up a game within space interval of seven days, meaning I can play over 50 games in a calender year if I'm consistent playing. 

It depends on the kind of game that you are playing which you might be able to finish in 7 days playing daily but there are some games that you cannot be able to finish in one month if you play everyday as a result of how difficult does video games are.

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

It depends on the kind of game that you are playing which you might be able to finish in 7 days playing daily but there are some games that you cannot be able to finish in one month if you play everyday as a result of how difficult does video games are.

I got your points. When the video is simply made hard, the duration to finish it becomes fast forwarded. Because it wouldn't be easy like others for a gamer to finish up.