Register Now
StaceyPowers

How many games on average do you play in a year (not necessarily finish)?

On 2/2/2022 at 9:34 AM, Heatman said:

Eventually, they are definitely going to making a decision on both of these games in the end. 

It really sucks when your gaming platform is what limits your gameplay. 

That's exactly what I'm going through at the moment, my gaming platform have simply limited me from enjoying better games. 

18 hours ago, Yaramaki said:

maybe 75-100 orso, i collect quite a lot of games over a one year span so it would be a shame not to test some off that stuff out. 

There are so many game collectors that don't stress themselves about playing all of them but just having the history and record to keep for themselves.

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

I never really get to keep the actual count for a while now but maybe this year is going to be different and I actually do it. 

Maybe you aren't counting them, because you're simply playing the ones at your reach and doing other stuffs. I don't think I can keep track of the number of games to be played this year either. 

7 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

If I can remember, I've played around 5-10 games this year, it few I can remember at the moment. Which are; Horizon Hero Dawn, COD Vanguard, F.F VII remastered version, and more especially the MK 11th edition. 

I'm taking it slow with how I play for the year, till the games that I'm anticipating comes out, then we go all in. 

16 hours ago, Heatman said:

I'm taking it slow with how I play for the year, till the games that I'm anticipating comes out, then we go all in. 

I know you wouldn't slow it down this year, you simply wants your favourites to be released, before you put your full gear of getting them. 

6 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I know you wouldn't slow it down this year, you simply wants your favourites to be released, before you put your full gear of getting them. 

Yeah, the games that are about to come out especially Elden Ring is the highest on Wishlist on Steam right now. It's not only me that's looking forward to them. 

19 hours ago, Kane99 said:

I downloaded it but have yet to play it. Hoping to soon as I want to see the new locations.

Just take your time and play it when it's more convenient for you to play and I'm very certain you will love it just like I did.