Register Now
StaceyPowers

How many games on average do you play in a year (not necessarily finish)?

1 minute ago, Head_Hunter said:

That's great news buddy for me to hear that. Can you throw signal which one is coming out first? 

I think that it's Horizon Forbidden West which is getting released on the 18th of February this month. 

Just now, Head_Hunter said:

That's great, I've geared up long time to play the Horizon Forbidden West video game, which is also going to be released on PS4. 

It's going to be released on both the platform of PlayStation 4 and Playstation 5 on the 18th. 

13 hours ago, Boblee said:

Critics and haters as well competitors will always look for loopholes to exploit, so I'm not really that surprised at all this. 

Yes, all this things surfaced due to the intense competition around. If it is facing some stiff challenges from opposition I really don't think anyone will cause them going on investigation. 

On 3/3/2022 at 12:53 AM, Heatman said:

As far as I'm concerned, I'm definitely going to be very much interested in completing Elden Ring. 

Get the game, devote more of your time to it, and definitely you'll complete the game Elden ring within short period of time. 

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Get the game, devote more of your time to it, and definitely you'll complete the game Elden ring within short period of time. 

Yeah, it's a very good video game that most gamers would like to complete but it's not for me. I will take my time to really enjoy playing the game. 

9 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yeah, it's something that I'm definitely going to be getting in no distant time because it's doing so well since its release. 

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, it's something that I'm definitely going to be getting in no distant time because it's doing so well since its release. 

Yeah mate, video game needs time devotion after it's acquisition. Provided you'll devote the time to the game, you'll learn so fast and finish it up quickly too. 

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, it's a very good video game that most gamers would like to complete but it's not for me. I will take my time to really enjoy playing the game. 

Yes exactly, I wouldn't bother myself much trying to complete beautiful video game like Elden ring. 

8 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

Times have changed a whole lot for me. For now I can't play more than 3 games in a year. Maybe it can increase to 5 in a year when I finally purchase ps5.

Time is the major essence why some gamers are no longer into so many games they are used playing. You're not the only one affected. 

11 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

Times have changed a whole lot for me. For now I can't play more than 3 games in a year. Maybe it can increase to 5 in a year when I finally purchase ps5.

There was this very year that I only managed to purchase only 2 video games and even couldn't complete both of them. I think it was 2017.