Register Now
StaceyPowers

What games do you wish you could play, but can’t on your platform?

16 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I mean some game recommendations here is not playable on my PS3 console. Like, EA stopped producing FIFA games for PS3 after FIFA 18, their main focus are simply on PS4, and 5. 

They are simply games that are exclusive to certain consoles and there is nothing that you can do about it to play them on your PS3. 

13 hours ago, Boblee said:

They are simply games that are exclusive to certain consoles and there is nothing that you can do about it to play them on your PS3. 

I've seen it all, most of the new franchise video games are simply built for higher grade consoles. That's why I am in absolute dye mode to get an upgraded console. 

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I've seen it all, most of the new franchise video games are simply built for higher grade consoles. That's why I am in absolute dye mode to get an upgraded console. 

It's only a matter of time and you will be playing most of the games that have been out of your reach. At least, you already have a plan set up for getting another PS4. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's only a matter of time and you will be playing most of the games that have been out of your reach. At least, you already have a plan set up for getting another PS4. 

You're simply there, I am almost there to get a PS4 console. By the month end I should get one for myself, I'm simply tired playing old games on my PS3. 

Euro Truck Simulator for me. I would love for the game to be available on one of the consoles but I doubt the developers will ever bother with it. We do have a few trucking games on console now but both have been awful and are an embarrassment really. 

2 hours ago, Darth said:

Euro Truck Simulator for me. I would love for the game to be available on one of the consoles but I doubt the developers will ever bother with it. We do have a few trucking games on console now but both have been awful and are an embarrassment really. 

I haven't really played the game even when I already purchased it. The story of my life when it comes to having an incredibly increasing backlog of games not yet opened. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

I haven't really played the game even when I already purchased it. The story of my life when it comes to having an incredibly increasing backlog of games not yet opened. 

It's surprising here that you are yet to play Euro Truck Simulator. When it comes to simulator video games, I think that it's at least among the best top 10. 

4 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Throw in  Ghost of Tsushima in there as well - I'd like to see a PC version of this game launched because it has great action and is full of details.

Incredible is an understatement on how good the game Ghost of Tsushima is up to date. I'm very well enjoying it on PS4 but I wouldn't say no to it on PC too. 

11 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Throw in  Ghost of Tsushima in there as well - I'd like to see a PC version of this game launched because it has great action and is full of details.

It's still surprising to me that the game is only available on PS4 and PS5. But, I'm very sure that they are working up something for PC gamers. 

22 hours ago, Heatman said:

I haven't touched it for a long time as well, to be fair. I tend to play it using GeForce Now because my laptop can't run it well enough and it's a bit annoying to set that up. There is a queue to stream the game every time you start GeForce Now which gets boring.

1 minute ago, Darth said:

I haven't touched it for a long time as well, to be fair. I tend to play it using GeForce Now because my laptop can't run it well enough and it's a bit annoying to set that up. There is a queue to stream the game every time you start GeForce Now which gets boring.

GeForce? What's that? I don't think I have heard anything about it till now. Would you please be kind enough to school me a little on it. 

4 minutes ago, Boblee said:

GeForce? What's that? I don't think I have heard anything about it till now. Would you please be kind enough to school me a little on it. 

GeForce is a brand of graphics card for PC's made by Nvidia. GeForce now is a games games streaming service provied by Nvidia, similar to Stadia or Xbox Gamepass.

13 minutes ago, Shagger said:

GeForce is a brand of graphics card for PC's made by Nvidia. GeForce now is a games games streaming service provied by Nvidia, similar to Stadia or Xbox Gamepass.

That's interesting. It means that it can work with Steam since they run a streaming service?