Register Now
skyfire

Motorola Edge 20

My first mobile phone came in 2008, which is 14 years today, when I was around 6, just a small Nokia phone then, which my parents bought for me to keep the conversation with them when I felt lonely. 

Edited by Head_Hunter

On 10/13/2021 at 11:00 AM, Empire said:

micro sd card slot

don't take this on consideration anymore bro as it's not really a must these days and not safe anymore (because if you lose your phone, people can reject it easily and steal your data, unless you use a code for it, which as far as i know this option exists in Samsung only).

On 4/9/2022 at 4:00 AM, Justin11 said:

When I lose my phone, and the SD card is slotted in too, their is nothing i can do to get them back. That's why I love saving essential documents or files with Google drive. 

Google drive can get expensive though once you cross 15GB if I am not wrong.

1 hour ago, skyfire said:

Google drive can get expensive though once you cross 15GB if I am not wrong.

I once witness such scenario when I saved my videos, and large files, it reached limit of 15GB, I was said to upgrade my storage drive. I didn't know about that, I was thinking it doesn't cost money, I forced myself to upgrade but couldn't. 

5 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I don't upload or save much of the large file on my Google drive, I try to share or save important videos that takes low storage memory. 

With the online upload and the drive enabled in your camera folder, it gets auto sync. I had to disable the google drive once. auto sync is bad feature lol.

18 hours ago, skyfire said:

With the online upload and the drive enabled in your camera folder, it gets auto sync. I had to disable the google drive once. auto sync is bad feature lol.

Auto sync is data consuming unless you have enough, then their is no worry about that. 

On 4/4/2022 at 7:34 AM, skyfire said:

Over a period of time motorola has reduced in it's demand and the quality too. I don't know what made them being ignored by the market.

Motorola haven't been that good when it comes to video games but some of their smartphone is great when it comes to performance. 

On 4/5/2022 at 1:35 PM, The Blackangel said:

I honestly didn't know that. I wasn't around in 1973, and thought Nokia had been the first. We didn't hear much about Motorola in the 80's. And by the 90's Nokia was king. Especially with this monstrosity. The changeable faceplates were nothing different than phone cases are today. This was my first phone, but it was a TracFone. It was all I could afford at the time.

5110-GQ-19May16_pr_b.jpg

My grandmother still makes use of this Nokia phone. I have gotten her a android smartphone Tecno Camon 10 but she still favors her good old brick Nokia phone like I used to call it.